After Tony beats Khabib who’s next if no McGregor?

dynamite12

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I doubt McGregor will ever step foot in the cage with el cucuy, Conor is all about him getting a chance at a bigger fighter he doesn’t like to take fights where the other guy is the underdog. That way if he loses he could always say well I took a chance ala the Nate fight(bigger guy)Floyd (the great boxer)

So if no Conor who’s next for Tony after he beats Khabib?

"After Khabib beats Tony, what's next?"

Fixed that for you.

You're welcome.

50/50 fight this one for me.

I doubt Conor will fight either, i hope he proves me wrong.

Tony should then get a number 1 contender fight against Alvarez for the chance to fight Conor in the future maybe.

Gaethje / Poirier winner?

Just imagine what a wild bloodbath El Cucuy vs Gaethje would be.

Nate Diaz is what i'm hoping for. Or a champ vs champ with Max Holloway. Both fights are a bit of a dream come true for me so it's only based on wishful thinking

If Eddie Alvarez wins his next fight then he would have a case for a title shot, or maybe Poirier if he beats Gaethje.

Throw Vick to the wolves so he can stop asking for top fighters.

Either Eddie or the winner of Poirier vs Gaethje

Just make It if and everyone will be happy, this fight is a toss up no matter who you're going for.
It would not surprise me if the winner were to defend against Poirier if he wins, hopefully the UFC lets the division move on by then but I am not all that hopeful anymore.

The winner of this fight is GOAT LW I dont see much competition for them at 155. Woodley.

Throw Vick to the wolves so he can stop asking for top fighters.

Dude still hasn't proven he can beat a Chiesa level fighter

I feel for him that no one appropriately ranked wants to fight him but he lost his damn mind calling for those guys

I doubt McGregor will ever step foot in the cage with el cucuy, Conor is all about him getting a chance at a bigger fighter he doesn’t like to take fights where the other guy is the underdog. That way if he loses he could always say well I took a chance ala the Nate fight(bigger guy)Floyd (the great boxer)

So if no Conor who’s next for Tony after he beats Khabib?
Does tony go to the back of line if he loses once everyone realizes he fought a nobody for belt

Tony fighting conor is the fight I want to see now. I used to be on this khabib train until he kept calling out sick. Then his smothering style bored me. But khabib can still win with that smother point style his gym loves.

If conor chicken shits out by that time, damn. I would never take him seriously ever again...

Back