Locked AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. v.4 (Season 5 Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's this mean?

In Marvel Comics, the Man on the Wall was a special agent who defended the earth against Alien invasion etc, often using extremely ruthless and brutal methods. Nick Fury was the MOTW until the story arc, Original Sin, after which the role was taken up by Winter Soldier.

So hyped. Now that Inhuman is getting shit on. Makes me sad that is delaying this.

In Marvel Comics, the Man on the Wall was a special agent who defended the earth against Alien invasion etc, often using extremely ruthless and brutal methods. Nick Fury was the MOTW until the story arc, Original Sin, after which the role was taken up by Winter Soldier.
Cool man. Thank you. I've never of of this story line before.

Inhumans could have been great. They should have just made a spin-off staring Chloe Bennett. Easy. I was excited for the show as soon as I heard about it, but when I saw that is was just some shit with no tie-in, I didn't even care to look at it.

Report: Disney Refused to Let ABC Cancel Agents of SHIELD After Its Fourth Season
I've largely stopped paying attention to rating stuff, but I was pretty shocked when I saw the news that AoS got a fifth season renewal earlier in the year. The ratings numbers really didn't warrant renewal so I figured there had to be some other outside factor going on that raw ratings numbers can't account for (something increasingly common with the advent of streaming and expanding foreign markets). Turns out that was true: the mouse eared overlords slapped them down and forced them to keep the show on the schedule. Great news for everybody who enjoys the show, maybe not so great news for ABC's bottom line.

Report: Disney Refused to Let ABC Cancel Agents of SHIELD After Its Fourth Season
I've largely stopped paying attention to rating stuff, but I was pretty shocked when I saw the news that AoS got a fifth season renewal earlier in the year. The ratings numbers really didn't warrant renewal so I figured there had to be some other outside factor going on that raw ratings numbers can't account for (something increasingly common with the advent of streaming and expanding foreign markets). Turns out that was true: the mouse eared overlords slapped them down and forced them to keep the show on the schedule. Great news for everybody who enjoys the show, maybe not so great news for ABC's bottom line.

It's like Agent Carter. Everybody loved that show, but the ratings weren't that good. I would kill for a Season 3.

Update: October 8, 2017

AGENTS OF SHIELD Season 5 Premieres December 1st with Two Episodes

<Moves>

Will there be more of ghost driver? I rather enjoyed that segment.

Nice! I need more Chloe Bennet!

giphy.aspx

YOYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Weird thing is, that 4th season was outstanding. Sounds like the people at matter at Disney are AoS fans and need more.

Also, did the Magneto Inhuman die or something? Where he at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back