Locked AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. v.4 (Season 5 Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: November 2, 2017

First Look at the New Cast Members in AGENTS OF SHIELD Season 5

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is filling out its ranks for season 5 — and EW has an exclusive first look at the newcomers. When last we left them, Coulson (Clark Gregg) & Co. were expecting to be arrested by government agents but instead were kidnapped by some shadowy figures — S.W.O.R.D., right? — before viewers picked up with Coulson sometime later in space. Now, the team will have to discover where they are and how to get home while the clock runs out on humanity.

But they won’t be alone! With season 5 heading to space, the show will be introducing a whole new world with new characters, so EW gathered intel and exclusive first looks as a primer for what’s ahead. Let’s meet some of the newbies, whom the team will meet in space.

mskeiei.jpg

Deke (Jeff Ward)
Deke is the ultimate survivor and roguish scavenger, the guy who can get people what they need, but at a price of his asking. With his sharp mind and quick wit, he is both a real asset in a tight spot and a hard man to trust.

mieiei.jpg

Tess (Eve Harlow)
Tess is resourceful, striving to be self-sufficient in very desperate circumstances, but she has hung on to her hopes for a better future for herself and those closest to her. She is living proof that even in the toughest of times, good people will still fight for each other.

mkeiwwow.jpg

Flint (Coy Stewart)
Flint is a young man who’s been forced to grow up fast in a tough environment, but hasn’t lost his desire to make something of himself. When he crosses paths with our S.H.I.E.L.D. team, he just may get the chance to prove that he’s capable of big things. Fun fact: Flint is based on a character from Inhumans comics.

lokeiieie.jpg

Grill (Pruitt Taylor Vince)
Grill is a gruff taskmaster, lording over those under his command with an unforgiving temperament. He has no illusions about the world he lives in and this makes him a man not easily fooled, or crossed.

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. will return with a two-hour premiere on Friday, Dec. 1 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.

Meet the New Season 5 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Cast Members — First Look (Exclusive)

Update: November 2, 2017

First Look at the New Cast Members in AGENTS OF SHIELD Season 5

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is filling out its ranks for season 5 — and EW has an exclusive first look at the newcomers. When last we left them, Coulson (Clark Gregg) & Co. were expecting to be arrested by government agents but instead were kidnapped by some shadowy figures — S.W.O.R.D., right? — before viewers picked up with Coulson sometime later in space. Now, the team will have to discover where they are and how to get home while the clock runs out on humanity.

But they won’t be alone! With season 5 heading to space, the show will be introducing a whole new world with new characters, so EW gathered intel and exclusive first looks as a primer for what’s ahead. Let’s meet some of the newbies, whom the team will meet in space.

mskeiei.jpg

Deke (Jeff Ward)
Deke is the ultimate survivor and roguish scavenger, the guy who can get people what they need, but at a price of his asking. With his sharp mind and quick wit, he is both a real asset in a tight spot and a hard man to trust.

mieiei.jpg

Tess (Eve Harlow)
Tess is resourceful, striving to be self-sufficient in very desperate circumstances, but she has hung on to her hopes for a better future for herself and those closest to her. She is living proof that even in the toughest of times, good people will still fight for each other.

mkeiwwow.jpg

Flint (Coy Stewart)
Flint is a young man who’s been forced to grow up fast in a tough environment, but hasn’t lost his desire to make something of himself. When he crosses paths with our S.H.I.E.L.D. team, he just may get the chance to prove that he’s capable of big things. Fun fact: Flint is based on a character from Inhumans comics.

lokeiieie.jpg

Grill (Pruitt Taylor Vince)
Grill is a gruff taskmaster, lording over those under his command with an unforgiving temperament. He has no illusions about the world he lives in and this makes him a man not easily fooled, or crossed.

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. will return with a two-hour premiere on Friday, Dec. 1 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.

Meet the New Season 5 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Cast Members — First Look (Exclusive)
COOL

Will the whole season take place off-world?

Knew who Flint was as soon as I saw the photo.

I love how AoS has steadily just been getting better and better every season.

I love how AoS has steadily just been getting better and better every season.

It really does. Every season beats the previous one for me. It's so damn good. Credit to the writers for laying down badass story arcs.

Update: November 10, 2017

Two Promos for Marvel's AGENTS OF SHIELD Teases New Alien Threats

Yes! Come back soon and wipe out the putrid taste that was the Inhumans TV show off our palette.

this season is looking great hope its all in space

I need this show.
After damn near killing myself to get through Inhumans, I desperately needs me some Chloe Bennet right about now.

Hell yeah!

Mack just gets me, man. Looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back