AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. v.5 (Renewed for a Sixth Season; Infinity War Tie-In Episode)

I love the show and I really like the past few episodes but that shootout scene with Fitz+Simmons against the robot soldiers was just terrible.

Nice to see the "happy to comply" hypnosis is back.

Oh yeah, Creel not fighting in steel form against Ruby in episode 16 was stupid. But the last minute partial transformation to wood that saved his life was cool.

Daisy's looking quite pretty this season.

I love the show and I really like the past few episodes but that shootout scene with Fitz+Simmons against the robot soldiers was just terrible.

Nice to see the "happy to comply" hypnosis is back.

Oh yeah, Creel not fighting in steel form against Ruby in episode 16 was stupid. But the last minute partial transformation to wood that saved his life was cool.

All of that being said, it's not looking like we're getting S6. I have no basis, but I hope I'm wrong.

the last episode got the show back on track with the action and less of the dramatic depressing stuff with yo yo.

Yo-Yo got some nice chesticles under those frumpy tops.

Wonder who will get to Boxing Helena Ruby at the end? She'll have to learn how to roll her own, Prince Randian-style.

Ep. 18 (spoilers)

Ouch. That was probably one of the most gruesome death scene in the series. Poor Werner. At least he went out in a most memorable way.

I commend Yo-You for doing what needed to be done. Glad the writers liberated her from the PIS shackles for one episode.

Sad to see Ruby go. She was a very effective villain in this episode.

No surprise General Psycho's Hydra. Saw that coming a mile off. Didn't see Fitz going batshit though. Dat "surgery"...

Da fuq? I thought Hydra has been wiped out by SHIELD a couple of years back?:confused:

Yeah, I know, cut off one head etc. But it seemed pretty clear in both the TV series and the MCU that there was nothing left of Hydra to grow back. All the heavy hitters - Red Skull, Hive, Pierce, Strucker etc - are either dead or MIA. Winter Soldier is back with the good guys. And all the Hydra mooks were taken out by either the Avengers in Age of Ultron or SHIELD strike teams after Malick gave Coulson a list of all the Hydra bases in revenge for Hive killing his daughter.

Da fuq? I thought Hydra has been wiped out by SHIELD a couple of years back?:confused:

Yeah, I know, cut off one head etc. But it seemed pretty clear in both the TV series and the MCU that there was nothing left of Hydra to grow back. All the heavy hitters - Red Skull, Hive, Pierce, Strucker etc - are either dead or MIA. Winter Soldier is back with the good guys. And all the Hydra mooks were taken out by either the Avengers in Age of Ultron or SHIELD strike teams after Malick gave Coulson a list of all the Hydra bases in revenge for Hive killing his daughter.
Her base seems to have been one of those that are never brought up until the story requires it. Also seems she was somehow never flagged as dodgy by anyone.

Did not see this coming. Talbot is Graviton! a.k.a. Destroyer of Worlds.

The imploding death scene was sick.

Good episode. Geeked out when they mentioned Thanos and the Avengers. Glad to see an Infinity War crossover even if it's just very small. I hope we get to see people turning into ash in next week's episode or the episode after that.

Graviton, a.k.a. the Human Trash Compactor is fun. I noticed they buffed Talbot up even when he was wearing normal clothes. It would have been awesome to see Graviton against Thanos, the Black Order or the Outriders.

I think Graviton would win against a Gauntlet-less Thanos.

Lol at Deke leaving lemons on Daisy's bed.

The VFX was amazing. Love the exterior shots of the alien spaceship. Zephyr-1 blasting off to space was awesome.

Haven’t watched an episode this season. Wondering if I should re up.

Still love our favorite agents. I'm team Fitzsimmons/Jojo, but I can see Skye's and Mack's point of view, too. May is a good no bullshit no drama mom to those guys.

Loved how they mentioned Thanos.

Good episode. Geeked out when they mentioned Thanos and the Avengers. Glad to see an Infinity War crossover even if it's just very small. I hope we get to see people turning into ash in next week's episode or the episode after that.

Graviton, a.k.a. the Human Trash Compactor is fun. I noticed they buffed Talbot up even when he was wearing normal clothes. It would have been awesome to see Graviton against Thanos, the Black Order or the Outriders.

I think Graviton would win against a Gauntlet-less Thanos.

Lol at Deke leaving lemons on Daisy's bed.

The VFX was amazing. Love the exterior shots of the alien spaceship. Zephyr-1 blasting off to space was awesome.

If his powers are anywhere near the comic book version, that is very possible.

Confirms my suspicion the United States Air Force has a sponsorship deal with the MCU;)

USAF General Glenn Talbot - Gravitron.

USAF General Hale - Hydra agent.

USAF PJ Sam Wilson - Falcon.

USAF Fighter Pilot Jame Rhodes - War Machine.

USAF Pilot Carol Danvers - Captain Marvel.

USAF Pilot Everett Ross.

I can't understand how anyone could side with the Mack/Daisy side. I'm clearly in Fitzsimmons/yoyo camp

If his powers are anywhere near the comic book version, that is very possible.
Show will suddenly drop him down in power so Daisy can punch him out, like they down powered Creel, dude that goes toe to toe with Thor and The Hulk gets pushed by a pouty lipped teenager. What a joke.

Talk about pro
Confirms my suspicion the United States Air Force has a sponsorship deal with the MCU;)

USAF General Glenn Talbot - Gravitron.

USAF General Hale - Hydra agent.

USAF PJ Sam Wilson - Falcon.

USAF Fighter Pilot Jame Rhodes - War Machine.

USAF Pilot Carol Danvers - Captain Marvel.

USAF Pilot Everett Ross.

Talk about product placement!

Back