AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. v.5 (Renewed for a Sixth Season; Infinity War Tie-In Episode)

I've been a fan of his since Near Dark. Not sure his Spandex suit was the best idea, mind.

Still the best super hero show there is. Great season so far.

I don't think this is spoiler but putting a spoiler tag on it.

I seen where Quake has to now deal with her amp up superpowers in the 6th season of the show. Apparently the writers have hinted that she may end up where people do not expect her to be "ie Going bad".

Still catching up. Nice to see

Hydra Fitz making a, "come back". Although I called Hale allowing her phone to be hacked so she could pull a Loki and have Shield capture her for her own reasons, I was genuinely surprised that Fitz went Full Mr Hyde. It wasn't until Daisy asked, "Who are you talking to?" that it clicked for me that Hydra Fitz wasn't a manifestation of the Fear Dimension. It was just Fitz allowing the ruthlessly pragmatic part of himself he saw in the Framework to do what he knew needed to be done.

It was nice writing. They didn't pussy out; the bad guy actually saved the day by being willing to do things the heroes wouldn't.

Although I have to say that if I had Daisy tied down and helpless, I wouldn't split her open with a scalpel...:D

At first DC was killing with the arrrowverse... Now most dc shows are unwatchable

At first DC was killing with the arrrowverse... Now most dc shows are unwatchable

I blame the fact that most of them are on the CW and have to play up the melodrama associated with most shows on that network.

Agents of Shield has gotten consistently better after a mediocre start also the Friday Night Death Slot usually means the end of a Show but it was a blessing in disguise as the show got Darker and has a decent Following I would have never expected it to make it to season 6 after the 1st season.

I blame the fact that most of them are on the CW and have to play up the melodrama associated with most shows on that network.

Agents of Shield has gotten consistently better after a mediocre start also the Friday Night Death Slot usually means the end of a Show but it was a blessing in disguise as the show got Darker and has a decent Following I would have never expected it to make it to season 6 after the 1st season.

I did some digging and the show does incredibly well for the DVRing. It also has a more rabid fanbase than I originally thought.

<Huh2>

people actually like that Soap opera with non stop relationship drama (which of my loves do I love) bullshit?

<{jackyeah}>

<Huh2>

people actually like that Soap opera with non stop relationship drama (which of my loves do I love) bullshit?

<{jackyeah}>

First season of Arrow had Motivated Ollie with That Look in his eyes dropping fools like the love child of The Punisher and Katniss Everdeen:cool:

Last edited:
Welcome to Agents of SHIELD thread version 5. One of the most consistent (quality-wise) and underrated superhero show on TV for 5 years running. So if you gave up on the show early on and didn't even finish the first season, your loss. But you can just binge watch the whole series like what Loiosh did (see below post) and see the light.

rjskVZm.gif

Link to previous thread: http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/137352001/

I'm constantly telling people that this show is seriously underrated, the
fitz death scene
in the new season was some seriously good television. The show seems horrible at the beginning of the first season but really found its identity

for real. I watch them, but they are getting really really bad. Thank fuck for black lightning which is REALLY GOOD imo

First season of Arrow had Motivated Ollie with That Look in his eyes dropping fools like the love child of The Punisher and Robin Hood:cool:
Ya I liked the first couple seasons before they went full Twilight, oh my life is so rough, which of my two loves do i choose, crap. Never tuned back in since.

Last edited:
IU Ya I liked the first couple seasons before they went full Twilight, oh my life is so rough, which of my two loves do i choose, crap. Never tuned back in since.

It jumped the shark when they had Ollie leave the island and go on missions while everyone thought he was dead, before returning to the island to be rescued years later. That was some Lost level stupidity:rolleyes:

Hey it was a great run. Im hoping for a great final season.

Back