AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. v.5 (Renewed for a Sixth Season; Infinity War Tie-In Episode)

On episode 3 and well, not liking it too much.

Does it get better?
It gets much better. They leaned into their cancellation and went full bore with the characters. Plus they tied up (almost) every loose end they have had hanging there since Season 1.

Show could use some Jeffrey Combs.

On episode 3 and well, not liking it too much.

Does it get better?
The show is a bit cookie-cutter in the early parts of season one. It does get significantly better especially during the halfway point of season one where they drop a huge plot twist. Try to finish season one and decide if you want to drop it or continue. Agents of SHIELD is different from the standard shows. Regular shows start off strong but gets suckier with each season. Agents of SHIELD gets better and better with each season.

The show is a bit cookie-cutter in the early parts of season one. It does get significantly better especially during the halfway point of season one where they drop a huge plot twist. Try to finish season one and decide if you want to drop it or continue. Agents of SHIELD is different from the standard shows. Regular shows start off strong but gets suckier with each season. Agents of SHIELD gets better and better with each season.

Oh I'm on the newest season on Netflix.

Oh I'm on the newest season on Netflix.
I see. If you meant season 5, then I would say that it's not that consistently great and the season could have slimmed down 2-4 episodes to reduce dragginess. But overall, season 5 is still a pretty good season, not their best but still pretty good.

Yep, shows picked up quite a bit once Fitz shows up and Flint's introduced.

Flint's great.

Quake's dating Logan Paul apparently.

That should be a good boon for Sherdoggers should that not work out.

It jumped the shark when they had Ollie leave the island and go on missions while everyone thought he was dead, before returning to the island to be rescued years later. That was some Lost level stupidity:rolleyes:
Yeah, part of the intrigue from the first season was finding out what he did on the island all of those years. I thought it was going to be like a Cast Away/Lost situation, but he ended up leaving the island fairly quickly. Then it became a soap opera, and the show fell off.

<DisgustingHHH>

Chloe, what the fuck?

I give her the benefit of the doubt because I don't really think the guy's public persona is the real deal. It's just a character he plays. A profoundly annoying and at times deeply offensive character, but a character nonetheless.

We really don't know what the guy is actually like. Who know, maybe he's OK.

I give her the benefit of the doubt because I don't really think the guy's public persona is the real deal. It's just a character he plays. A profoundly annoying and at times deeply offensive character, but a character nonetheless.

We really don't know what the guy is actually like. Who know, maybe he's OK.

Please get your logic and reason out of here.

Please get your logic and reason out of here.

No reason or logic? How about this then?

Logan Paul is reasonably good looking, 6' 2'' and built like a brick shithouse. She's a prisoner of her hormones and she's with him for no other reason than that she's horny.

Better? ;)

No reason or logic? How about this then?

Logan Paul is reasonably good looking, 6' 2'' and built like a brick shithouse. She's a prisoner of her hormones and she's with him for no other reason than that she's horny.

Better? ;)

<34>

Back