Agree or disagree: If Max Holloway goes to 155, Jose Aldo will become the reigning champion again

Of course, they could just hand him the belt for the 3rd time without him having ti fight for it.

I mean they handed him the title when they created the division.

Then theu handed him the title when Conor left.

Why not give it to him again when Max leaves, seems unfaire at this point to make the poor guy start fighting for a title so long in his career after a history of getting them for free.

#keepthetrend
Salt

I think he matches up well with Ortega and Stephens. So yes he can. Zabit may be trouble for him down the line though.

Have to see how he does against Stephens.

Of course, they could just hand him the belt for the 3rd time without him having ti fight for it.

I mean they handed him the title when they created the division.

Then theu handed him the title when Conor left.

Why not give it to him again when Max leaves, seems unfaire at this point to make the poor guy start fighting for a title so long in his career after a history of getting them for free.

#keepthetrend
He beat Frankie for the interim when Conor refused to defend it. The UFC absorbed the WEC and its featherweight division where Aldo was champ. He definitely fought for and DEFENDED those belts. You’re either trolling or not very bright huh?

i think he can beat ortega.

brian doesnt have that volume striking style that max has that drowned aldo in both fights.

Let's see how he looks in the Stephens fight. If he looks like he did in the Edgar fight then he's got a great shot to win the belt back. There really isn't that much for him to be concerned about in the division aside Ortega

He beat Frankie for the interim when Conor refused to defend it. The UFC absorbed the WEC and its featherweight division where Aldo was champ. He definitely fought for and DEFENDED those belts. You’re either trolling or not very bright huh?

Wrong, they never asked Conor to defend it.

They only stripped Conor because they needed Max vs Pettis to be a title fight after the main event was scrapped. So they stripped Conor, gave Aldo a title for beating a guy that was never FW champ. Who he had already beat ffs, all so they could have a neaningless interim title fight.

Didnt really matter since Aldo couldnt even get a single defense on that 1.

I think Aldo has a good chance of beating Ortega.

cant see aldo getting the belt back - thinking he is past his prime now. time for young blood

Wrong, they never asked Conor to defend it.

They only stripped Conor because they needed Max vs Pettis to be a title fight after the main event was scrapped. So they stripped Conor, gave Aldo a title for beating a guy that was never FW champ. Who he had already beat ffs, all so they could have a neaningless interim title fight.

Didnt really matter since Aldo couldnt even get a single defense on that 1.
Oh okay. So Conor would have totally defended the FW belt if the UFC “asked” him to. Lmao get out of here with that weak cherry picking shit.

Disagree, Ortega beats Aldo. The reality is Aldo is a shell of his former self. Conor broke him and Holloway finished the job.

Back