Ahed Tamimi indicted over slapping of Israeli soldier

https://flashbak.com/photos-of-palestine-and-israel-1930-1949-24753/

Yeah, Jews have no history in Palestine.

So much Jew everywhere - from massive graveyards, to monuments, to traditional verifiable historical sites.

And know another thing, if you don't think the rampant lying (or some form of "not quite full honesty") is a part of almost everything you hear defending the Palestinian side of this issue (this very thread for example), you are grossly uninformed on this topic both historically and presently.
Shut the fuck up

I don't think its either or. They're somewhere in the middle, legitimately more free and less oppressive than their neighbors but falling short of the standard set by some of the more mature and liberal a democracies of the world.

They are more like XVIII century America, tons of freedom and democracy, for the landed elite with a shitload of people with zero rights whatsoever.

They are more like XVIII century America, tons of freedom and democracy, for the landed elite with a shitload of people with zero rights whatsoever.
True but that still passes the very low bar set by the region.

This Ahed chick looks like she can be from Encinitas CA. I can imagine her on a surf board. And her name sounds like "A Head"

We have an occupation force trying children in secret military court proceedings (an extension of the occupation) and there are people who support this?

jewpalestineFj.jpg%2Blarge%2B%25282%2529.jpg

These guys showed amazing restraint. I would have slapped the shit out of both of the girls.

You don't put your hands on people and expect nothing to happen.

If you throw stones at people ( not personal carriers) then rubber bullets are a restrained response. I could see shooting live rounds being justified.

Did those girls show any fear whatsoever? No, and why is this the case? It is because the girls know the IDF will not hurt them. They feel safe to attack and agitate because they know they wont be harmed.

And what would happen if the Jewish girls agitated and attacked some Palestinian men with nobody else around? Hmm.

Did those girls show any fear whatsoever? No, and why is this the case? It is because the girls know the IDF will not hurt them. They feel safe to attack and agitate because they know they wont be harmed.

And what would happen if the Jewish girls agitated and attacked some Palestinian men with nobody else around? Hmm.

Fucked?

I agree. Two state with a wall between them and no openings that are not locked. So they have nothing to do with each other. All Jews on one side and Muslims on the other. Now we just need to build it and where.

One hint is it's not going to be pre 67.

1da36abba8225414350f6a706700a825.jpg

Just make sure it is zombie proof too.

You have no clue at all.

Did those girls show any fear whatsoever? No, and why is this the case?
She shows no fear because she knows she is right. She is brave. She was born into occupation. They can do nothing to her that she fears because she is the true warrior.

It is because the girls know the IDF will not hurt them. They feel safe to attack and agitate because they know they wont be harmed.
Clueless, seee above. She has seen her relatives murdered in cold blood by her occupiers. Her whole family has been victims of a brutal occupation and this simple slap - now heard 'round the world - was her reaction to one of these monsters shooting her cousin in in his face for no reason at all other than the Europeans who identify as zionists believe that God gave them these peoples' land and homes that many there have roots going back centuries.

When zionists attack Palestiians, not only are they rarely even tried for their crimes, but many times the IDF actually back them up. Furthermore, when they do face a judge, it is not in a closed military court with conviction rates at nearly 100% that the Palestinians are subject to.

There is zero equivalence here.

We have an occupation force trying children in secret military court proceedings (an extension of the occupation) and there are people who support this?

jewpalestineFj.jpg%2Blarge%2B%25282%2529.jpg

You're good at accepting the Muslim/Palestinian narrative:

That is probably Israeliwood propaganda.

What's this thread except for Palestinianwood?

Check out the filmography of the OP's "little child" who stood up to the IDF because of a "cousin" who was shot in the face by a rubber bullet. She even made their celebrity red carpet several years earlier, clearly.

TAMIMI%2B%25283%2529.jpg

What's this thread except for Palestinianwood?

Check out the filmography of the OP's "little child" who stood up to the IDF because of a "cousin" who was shot in the face by a rubber bullet. She even made their celebrity red carpet several years earlier, clearly.
Both have their version of Hollywood. Paliwood is cheap and unsophisticated. Israeliwood is more advanced and sophisticated.

Both have their version of Hollywood. Paliwood is cheap and unsophisticated. Israeliwood is more advanced and sophisticated.

Nadia Chan high fives:

I wonder where she got the "to strike fear into the hearts . . ." from? Hmmm.

Jews are vicrima like world wide. I not blame them if they gave muslims on West Bank citizenship and rigt vote they would all die and there be no jewish state. Israel did give Arabs in it border righs they got Arab politicians who act like disloyal to Israel.

If it was a Muslim country non muslims would never be allowed do what Muslims are allowed to do in Israel

Nadia Chan high fives:

I wonder where she got the "to strike fear into the hearts . . ." from? Hmmm.

I don't understand this. Are you trying to associate me with this girl in some way? I don't get it.

I don't understand this. Are you trying to associate me with this girl in some way? I don't get it.

She's right down with Ahed and the work of making Israel no more, by any means. It wasn't meant to implicate you.

She's right down with Ahed and the work of making Israel no more, by any means. It wasn't meant to implicate you.
Fair enough. But the same could be said about the majority of Israelis. Both sides dream of waking up to see the other side no more.

Back