Ahed Tamimi indicted over slapping of Israeli soldier

Joder macho, cuando vas a aprender a hablar ingles? Me entran ganas de vomitar cuando leo la mierda que posteas aqui.

Or translated: "Male fuck, when are you going to learn to speak English? I want to vomit when I read the shit you post here."

You might want to tone it down.

Or translated: "Male fuck, when are you going to learn to speak English? I want to vomit when I read the shit you post here."

You might want to tone it down.
But it's true. It is incomprehensible gibberish and it make me feel dizzy.

Can't be from that peaceful book they have can it? :) BTW I find it funny that she said that they want to "liberate Palestine".. I mean, that's pretty rich considering that Arab Muslims stole that land from the Christians. Hearing her whine about the Jews owning it now is like hearing a thief complain that his stolen goods were taken by the police.
It is inspired by the Quran for sure. But the thing is Palestinians have all the right to resist with force. If you can think of a better option please share it with us.

Can't be from that peaceful book they have can it? :) BTW I find it funny that she said that they want to "liberate Palestine".. I mean, that's pretty rich considering that Arab Muslims stole that land from the Christians. Hearing her whine about the Jews owning it now is like hearing a thief complain that his stolen goods were taken by the police.

Don't forget her clarification "the entire of Palestine, the entirety of Palestine . . ."

But derp derp if Israel would only go back to '67 borders.

Like we don't have endless documentation to this merrygoround - the result of mind-control loops.

Don't forget her clarification "the entire of Palestine, the entirety of Palestine . . ."

But derp derp if Israel would only go back to '67 borders.

Like we don't have endless documentation to this merrygoround - the result of mind-control.

That is one girl speaking not the whole of Palestine. Just keep that in mind.

Being real, it is in keeping with the vast majority.

But it doesn't really matter. Just like it doesn't really matter that Jews want all Arabs gone. What matters is what the leaders are pushing for.

ahed-tamimi-11.jpg

Israel better lock her up forever because the last thing the zionist regime needs is the brave and beautiful Ahed Tamini being the face of Palestinian struggle.
I knew I recognized her from somewhere.

Aw, Shirley Temper, Pallywood's greatest child star.

I could show you oodles of falsified stories including UN documents that wouldn't pass a 3rd grader's sniff test. But I don't engage in the near-daily mind-control techniques to participate in global marches and protests ad nauseum ignoring the millions of other human rights abuses to spend the time on these micro-issues based on past mistakes from ages ago.

I'm heading to bed, but I can't believe no one has called you out on this. Go ahead, post it, let's see those UN documents. Otherwise it's no different than a guy who claims "I've studied lethal martial arts, but I can't show you cause it's too deadly."

Last edited:

Palestinians are decedents of the Christian population. Some converted to Islam some stayed Christians. Funny enough is that Palestinians and Israelis decend from the original population of the area. Many Palestinians before they where Muslim and Christian, where Jewish.

Zuheir Mohsen, one of PLO's leaders, once said:

With that in mind I think a better option would be to deport all of the so called Palestinians to Jordan.

While you are at it you could also send all Israelis back to Europe.

Forget what one person says about nationalities and such fictions. What matters is the people we refer to as Palestinians and their struggle against oppression and illegal occupation.

Why not send all Arabs back to the Arabian peninsula?

Yes, let's ignore what an Arab leader has to say about Arabs.. Let's also ignore that the Arab Muslims have been illegally occupying the Levant and North Africa for 1400 years...
What do you think makes one an Arab? Arabs is not a very accurate term to use here. Arab just means a group of people who speak Arabic and some other cultural similarities. Genetically there is a lot of difference among "Arabs".

Lets stop this silly nonsense about expelling groups of people based on their language and religion and lets focus instead on the main issue which is that European immigrants are expelling native Palestinians and taking their land.

We can always go back in time and make the same accusations about any people who conquered a land all the way to the present day, but it doesn't solve anything.

Right. But you still want to go back in time and kick the European Jews out of Israel? What timeframe are we talking about here, when does an illegal occupation become a legal occupation in your opinion?

You answered your own question. It is illegal when it becomes illegal. When there are international laws that make it illegal.

We don't have to go back in time too far. The European Jewish migration to Palestine is not that long ago and it is still happening.

SARAH SILVERMAN LAUNCHES CAMPAIGN TO FREE AHED TAMIMI

February 17, 2018 at 18:25 (Activism, International Solidarity, Israel's Shame, Palestine)

Silverman promoted an email campaign launched by Amnesty International which called on supporters to write to Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu and protest Tamimi’s detention. “There is nothing Ahed Tamimi has done that can justify the continuing detention of a 17-year-old child,” Amnesty wrote in its appeal.

https://desertpeace.wordpress.com/2018/02/17/sarah-silverman-launches-campaign-to-free-ahed-tamimi/

dws99dgx0aaslph.jpg

Zuheir Mohsen, one of PLO's leaders, once said:

With that in mind I think a better option would be to deport all of the so called Palestinians to Jordan.
It's already a majority Palestinian state as is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back