Ahed Tamimi indicted over slapping of Israeli soldier

Collective punishment another landmark of the only "modern" democracy in the middle east.

It isn't a democracy. It taxes the West Bank while refusing them the vote.

Some pretty famous wars have ostensibly been started over that exact thing.

Collective punishment is illegal under the 1949 Geneva Conventions specifically the 4th.

Since they are an occupying force it is also a war-crime.

JEWSTAMIMA%2B%252822%2529.jpg

ahed.png

Ahedi.jpg

God damn, you lose your land in war and bitch about it for the next 50 years?

How can you start threads with dubbs? Did they change the rules?
She is finally getting out.

She is one amazing young women:
“I don’t want to be perceived as a victim, and I won’t give their actions the power to define who I am and what I’ll be.”

“I choose to decide for myself how you will see me. We don’t want you to support us because of some photogenic tears, but because we chose the struggle and our struggle is just. This is the only way that we’ll be able to stop crying one day.”

Ahed Tamimi to be Released on Sunday

Your grasp on the situation is pretty shaky.
That’s exactly what happened. You can dress it up all you want back that is what happened. They just gave back Egypt their land back or you be saying that about that too

That’s exactly what happened. You can dress it up all you want back that is what happened. They just gave back Egypt their land back or you be saying that about that too
Trying to simplify the situation so you can wrap your head around it I see.

If I was a second class citizen with lesser rights I would understand that I’m behind the eighball and I shouldn’t put myself in the limelight to get prosecuted or killed. Sometimes you have to know your place so as not to get killed or locked up. I understand they’ve been oppressed in some degree or another but learn to “duck” once in a while. You’ll live or advance longer. When one gets older you can mature up and pick your battles. But this is what exactly happens when your young and dumb. Your in an oppressed society that could throw you in jail or what have you but you put yourself out there with a video showing you “assaulting” a soldier. Very smart. So now she’ll become a martyr
You sound like an entitled coward.

Yeah, Palestinians are just a few people and have lost very little land.
Look how much land has been stolen from Germany in 1945.
But you don't hear us going on and on about it.

SAD.

Yeah, Palestinians are just a few people and have lost very little land.
Look how much land has been stolen from Germany in 1945.
But you don't hear us going on and on about it.

SAD.

They are Arab sunnis. At the end of the day they are not like the druze or real minority powerless populations. They are used as a battering ram against Israel.

They are Arab sunnis. At the end of the day they are not like the druze or real minority powerless populations. They are used as a battering ram against Israel.

Yeah, I was just trying to be funny.
But I agree they are definitely sold out by all the other Muslims countries more than they are getting fucked by Israel.

Trying to simplify the situation so you can wrap your head around it I see.
THey hate Jews
Jews came after the war since they had a country
They tried to Kill jews
Jews took land (same way the other countries formed but its Jews so...)
Repeat

That’s the entire history

Yeah but I hate Jews is the only extra factor

Back