Ahed Tamimi indicted over slapping of Israeli soldier

Abi, I haven’t seen anyone question that you are Jewish so I figure you’ve proved it somehow but what is the proof?

Don’t get me wrong, there’s plenty of crazy Jewish people and I wouldn’t be shocked to find out you are one, but I just want some sort of proof since you mention it whenever you’re called an antisemite

Abi, I haven’t seen anyone question that you are Jewish so I figure you’ve proved it somehow but what is the proof?

Don’t get me wrong, there’s plenty of crazy Jewish people and I wouldn’t be shocked to find out you are one, but I just want some sort of proof since you mention it whenever you’re called an antisemite
You know how the internet works, right?

Tell me, what 'proof' would satisfy your curiosity?

Have you read any of my posts on Judaism as opposed to ziolnism? How the Jews are the enemies of the zionists and this hatred is easily seen for anyone willing to look?

Have you read any of my posts on Judaism as opposed to ziolnism? How the Jews are the enemies of the zionists and this hatred is easily seen for anyone willing to look?
I don’t know maybe a picture of your cock to see if you’re cut.

The only issue I have with this situation is I hate how Palestinian protestors who may be in the right (I say may as I haven't recently read up on the shit going on over there) use their kids as tools. Plenty of political movements do this but not many political movements also strap bombs to said kids.
Maybe their kids want to be a part of their struggle. Suffering and plight breeds maturity in kids and living under the occupation brings both for young Palestinians. And when have they strapped bombs to kids?

Almost two months after her release from an Israeli jail, 17-year-old Palestinian protest-icon Ahed Tamimi has granted an interview to FRANCE 24. Tamimi was speaking during a visit to France, where she was guest of honour at the left-wing "Fête de l'Humanité" festival, which took place north of Paris this weekend. The young Palestinian activist Ahed Tamimi spoke to FRANCE 24 about her arrest a year ago for slapping two Israeli soldiers on the sidelines of a protest against the occupation of her West Bank village, and the support she received on social media during her eight months in detention in Israel. The teenager also discussed the Palestinian resistance, as well as the message she sent to Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah. "We need to double our efforts to free Palestine," she told FRANCE 24’s Taoufik Mjaied.

you also claim to be a female.... idk, I don't believe you on being jewish or female. If you want to prove me wrong that's fine. I don't necessarily feel like it impacts my assessment of your posts. With that said I don't always agree with you and I think you have a strong viewpoint but I think your perspective and reasoning is valid. I just don't think it's as easy as you perceive it to be. I think Israel is the lesser of two evils but it's still not ideal.

Almost two months after her release from an Israeli jail, 17-year-old Palestinian protest-icon Ahed Tamimi has granted an interview to FRANCE 24. Tamimi was speaking during a visit to France, where she was guest of honour at the left-wing "Fête de l'Humanité" festival, which took place north of Paris this weekend. The young Palestinian activist Ahed Tamimi spoke to FRANCE 24 about her arrest a year ago for slapping two Israeli soldiers on the sidelines of a protest against the occupation of her West Bank village, and the support she received on social media during her eight months in detention in Israel. The teenager also discussed the Palestinian resistance, as well as the message she sent to Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah. "We need to double our efforts to free Palestine," she told FRANCE 24’s Taoufik Mjaied.

WiolentOne, please don't use yellow. I'll even accept your gender switch and acknowledge your new sex. Plese!

I love her hair.

I think I may be Palestinian

Back