Air Purifiers?

I'm allergic to cats, but have two. I run two tower purifiers and use a kirby twice a week. Works pretty well.

Kirby twice a week? You must be truly dedicated.

Kirby twice a week? You must be truly dedicated.
I live on 1 floor, so the drive system in it makes it easy. If I had to lug it up and down stairs(or had carpeted stairs), it'd be a different story.

I looked into one today but don't really get what the benefits are if you don't struggle with things like allergies, snoring, etc.

I'll definitely order one soon. Almost went with a $90 Levoit today but held off.

They are just fans with fancy names. Gimmicks. Hocus Pocus voodoo made to separate you from your money.

Just light some incense and you'll be fine.

Has anyone ever bought an air purifier to reduce the dust in your homes? If so was it effective? Any brand or model recommendations? I'm sort of a neat freak and I feel like I'm in a never ending battle against dust on my furniture and appliances at home. Thanks to anyone who responds in advance.

I have a Sharp plasmacluster

It's good, keeps my hair noticeably clearer than before.

I recommend anything from Sharp or Panasonic.

They are just fans with fancy names. Gimmicks. Hocus Pocus voodoo made to separate you from your money.
My daughter's asthma says otherwise. Night and day difference after buying air purifiers.

Back