AJ Mckee UFC quality?

UFC quality

Lol

I was just cracking about that classic and now meaningless term in Worldwide in a thread where somebody was pulling the other classic UFC shill line of “too many mismatches” and sure enough I head to the UFC forum and the top post is the other.

UFC is about quantity which means there isn’t much of a standard in quality anymore. A high percentage of UFC fighters and even mainstays are complete cans. Yet you ask of AJ McKee is “UFC quality”

He's not worth much to the UFC but to Bellator he is. Bellator will pay him way more then the UFC will. He'll need to be at the top for the UFC to want him. They let Bellator build them up and beat former UFC fighters then throw a little extra cash at them so Bellator loses what they've worked on. If you look at it a majority of good fighters that came from Bellator to the UFC were champions. Actually a majority of them and they not only were champions but defended a few times.

well, i wasn't looking at it from the point of view of the UFC or how they can cash in on him.

i was looking at it more from the point of if he could be a force in the future. and i think in order for him to be a force in the future, he needs to get into the UFC where the top FWs are and start working his way to the top.

Pure speculation but I would say he is, but he'd better tighten up his defense because he looks hittable. Also I said the same about WIll Brooks so who knows really?

well, i wasn't looking at it from the point of view of the UFC or how they can cash in on him.

i was looking at it more from the point of if he could be a force in the future. and i think in order for him to be a force in the future, he needs to get into the UFC where the top FWs are and start working his way to the top.
Yeah true but he needs to fight good FW's at Bellator first...That;s my biggest knock on Bellator is their fighter progression. I don't want to see a talented guy fight for 4 years before they give him a challenge.

Yeah true but he needs to fight good FW's at Bellator first...That;s my biggest knock on Bellator is their fighter progression. I don't want to see a talented guy fight for 4 years before they give him a challenge.

yeah, MVP is like that for me.

i remember seeing him back in 2012 when Conor was just coming onto the radar.

now Conor is more famous than any other MMA fighter in the world, and MVP is still ....the same.

he already has more ko's than his dad who had over 30 fights

Macapa is a pretty formidable dude though, he arguably beat Weichel.

AJ beating him like he did is impressive, even if he did look sloppy. His next fight will be for the title, so we'll see how he does there.

Are you saying he’s faced tougher competition on Bellator than he would have in the UFC?
Not what I was saying but I dont find that too far off. Point was, when most fighters get to the UFC they a record comparable to AJ's, but in random buttfuck organizations that do not hold a candle to Bellator. I think AJ would do well in the UFC though

The kid debuted in Bellator. Yes thanks to his Dad but he debuted fighting fighters in the #2 MMA org.
He is tall for the division and has the reach to boot.

Ever since Will Brooks I have shut my mouth on Bellator fighters coming to the UFC and what they will do.

That counter punch came out of no where from a weird angle and landed perfectly. It was beautiful!
The guy seems to be very athletic imo

He is also 15-0 in Bellator but no title.
I wonder if he doesnt want that kind of contract.
He is only 24.

He fights Derek Compos at the end of the year.

Back