Al Franken probably will have to resign...

lol does make you stop and wonder for a min

As a President, he's quite terrible. But as a troll, he is a magnificent bastard. I tip my cap.

Shame. Didn't give a fuck about him, but I hate seeing people being forced to resign over some harmless bullshit.

Too bad if we don't get to see this:

FrankenStein.jpg

The picture is a nothing -- guy was a comedian at the time. Could you imagine if it was Chris Farley or Mike Myers in the picture. Would anyone give a single shit but think of it as a harmless joke? Just so happens Franken went into politics after.

BUT... the forced ramming of a tongue down a throat is not proper behavior. Even a comedian shouldn't be doing that shit.
Yah, it doesn't matter which comedian did it.

The picture is a nothing -- guy was a comedian at the time. Could you imagine if it was Chris Farley or Mike Myers in the picture. Would anyone give a single shit but think of it as a harmless joke? Just so happens Franken went into politics after.

BUT... the forced ramming of a tongue down a throat is not proper behavior. Even a comedian shouldn't be doing that shit.

Franken hasn't shut the fuck up for the past two years, spouting moral bullshit about sexual assault and the whole time he was a filthy sack of shit, covering up his own deviant behaviour.

That's a massive part of why a lot of people are attacking him.

How would you feel if that was your Mom, Daughter, Sister, GF, Wife?

Yes, he's making contact and also "forcibly kissed her sticking his tongue in her mouth" without her consent.

Allegedly.
I have only seen a photo of a fake grope. Too bad there weren't photos or video of the other stuff...

Franken hasn't shut the fuck up for the past two years, spouting moral bullshit about sexual assault and the whole time he was a filthy sack of shit, covering up his own deviant behaviour.

If you wanna see who's garbage, just look at who's talking trash.

I don't think Franken isn't bad guy per se. He's just an example that no one is perfect and that even relatively good people can and do stupid things at times or make dumb questionable comments that can come back to haunt them. People are complex and can't often be nailed down to simplistic terms like good or bad.

In a more normalized political and social climate I'm sure this is something he could recover from fairly easily. It's just this particular issue being the current cause de jure and people are doing what they often do when given the chance to point fingers and stoke up the witch burning fires especially for celebrities or people in power who the public ultimately love to see fall. Certainly can't say it's worth the man's career given that she's accepted his apology. Now a proven track record of such behavior would be cause for potential censure but are we at that point?

Al Franken was mugging for the camera and had a sloppy come on to some furburger. I don't care. He's married so that makes it a personal problem.

Donald Trump is a child predator who surreptitiously and 'accidentally' walked into the little girls changing rooms at the luxurious Trump Beauty Pageants. Plus he's been accused of rape a few times.

Roy Moore, Trump's buddy, is a pedophile. He's such child molester that he's been banned from fricken malls. He actively groomed and exploited children for sexual exploitation.

Why they are all the same, aren't they? That's what a demented right winger formulates in his diseased mind. No Virginia, they are not the same.

lol does make you stop and wonder for a min

Stop and think about what? He's posing for a picture, which he thought was funny at the time, with many other people around. A posed picture vs a thought to be private off the record conversation? Franken's photo is much more "lockerroom talk" or more appropriately highschool/fratboy douchebag hijinks than "I grab them by the pussy".

Funny how Trump is silent on Roy Moore with 7-8 accusers.

I don't think Franken isn't bad guy per se. He's just an example that no one is perfect and that even relatively good people can and do stupid things at times or make dumb questionable comments that can come back to haunt them. People are complex and can't often be nailed down to simplistic terms like good or bad.

In a more normalized political and social climate I'm sure this is something he could recover from fairly easily. It's just this particular issue being the current cause de jure and people are doing what they often do when given the chance to point fingers and stoke up the witch burning fires especially for celebrities or people in power who the public ultimately love to see fall. Certainly can't say it's worth the man's career given that she's accepted his apology. Now a proven track record of such behavior would be cause for potential censure but are we at that point?
Censure for what? What misdeed of office did he commit? A bad come=on to a broad and jokey photo? Let's convene that committee right now!

Clinton cheated on his wife and that was an indictable charge. So who knows? Republicans will trump up any charge against any political opponent...or is there still an honest man left that can admit the clinton impeachment was an institutional abuse of power and much ado about nothing bc the republicans are pissy little vindictive bitches who live by 'party first, country never?'

No, you thick skulled waterhead, Franken has been legislating on behalf of his constituency and on behalf of the 'have nots' of America. Take Big Money's roll out of your mouth and see that you are being fucked and that Franken is one of the good guys trying to stop your exploitation by TPTB.

Your pronounced stupidity on this matter nauseates me.

Censure for what? What misdeed of office did he commit? A bad come=on to a broad and jokey photo? Let's convene that committee right now!

Clinton cheated on his wife and that was an indictable charge. So who knows? Republicans will trump up any charge against any political opponent...or is there still an honest man left that can admit the clinton impeachment was an institutional abuse of power and much ado about nothing bc the republicans are pissy little vindictive bitches who live by 'party first, country never?'
Apparently we're to hold politicians to higher standards or some such so if that's the case I guess censure would be the way to go for him, Trump, Moore or anyone in a similar position. Truthfully, I care less and less about politics in general given the cluster that has been our capital for years now. I lay that not on just Democrats or Republicans but on the whole institution and both parties.

All of the current noise is just a distraction, smoke and mirrors that take away focus from what is actually being done or not done on the issues most citizens are actually concerned about like healthcare, jobs, taxes and immigration/security.

No, you thick skulled waterhead, Franken has been legislating on behalf of his constituency and on behalf of the 'have nots' of America. Take Big Money's roll out of your mouth and see that you are being fucked and that Franken is one of the good guys trying to stop your exploitation by TPTB.

Your pronounced stupidity on this matter nauseates me.

You sure wrote a lot to defend a guy who raped a sleeping woman.

I don't get it. Are you a deviant like him. Why defend a sack of shit?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back