Al Franken probably will have to resign...

Kinda how you voted for an admitted sexual predator who wants to fuck his own children and hits on 10-year-olds?

The hypocrisy is laughable.

Who are you referring to? Is it Trump? I live in Canada. I never voted for Trump.

He didn't touch her tits, or even grab her - and that picture is nowhere outside of the realm of simple dumb shit that a middling, mostly unfunny comedian would do, imo.
I suppose we'll hear from the woman and Al about the circumstances.

Liberals are more prone to acts like this because they can't get laid on their own.
Russell-Brand3-e1449586100561-640x640.jpg
tell me more
also....bye Al , you done fucked up if its true

Last edited:
You people turning sexual assault and child sexual abuse into partisan issues make me fucking sick. You should be ashamed of yourselves for using the misery of others to make a political point. It's completely despicable--what's the matter with some of you?

I suppose we'll hear from the woman and Al about the circumstances.

Already have. According to the woman, Al apparently was the one who wanted to rehearse the kiss, and she didn't. He pressured her into it, and stuck his tongue down her throat. She felt violated.

Al doesn't remember it that way, but apologized anyways.

Glass houses.. everyone is going to come crumble.

Everyone who is doing shit they shouldn't be doing, yes. Like I said before, what's happening isn't new behavior, but new (better) standards being applied. Stuff that used to be frowned on but accepted is not being accepted any more.

Meh. He didn't grab her tits and she was rehearsing an agreed-upon kiss with him.

This is nothing and Trump is literal grabbing women by the clam. I don't give a shit.

Beat me to it and it's not like he was kicked out of a mall trolling for firsthair pu$$y.

He'll tell the truth and we'll move on.

Democrats tend to give a free pass to their own. Creepy Joe Biden was being inappropriate with young children during the entire Obama presidency and got away with it. What a sick fuck. :mad:

uqYQnwG.jpg
Again? You just can't help yourself, can you?

He didn't touch her tits, or even grab her - and that picture is nowhere outside of the realm of simple dumb shit that a middling, mostly unfunny comedian would do, imo.

There are certain positions in society where people are held to higher standards of behavior. A Politician teacher or priest being photographed disrespecting a sleeping woman will be condemned far more harshly than someone working on the oil rigs or McDonald's. Franken done goofed.

Damn. Later, Al.

LOL @ thinking the right-wing gets more action. You think all that self-centeredness, bitter animosity towards women, and obsession with immigrants displacing natural citizens in the sexual market is all from them being super successful with women?

This is honestly one of those contentions that I would legitimately hang my hat on: that, without a shadow of a doubt, politically "conservative" persons on average have less sex than their "liberal" counterparts. It's about as common sense as it gets.

So far not seeing anything to support your claims here.

Besides, with how much antidepressants liberals are on, how do they even get it up?

Again? You just can't help yourself, can you?

I'm not trying to play politics here. Biden has me rustled to the max. I'm extremely angry about what I saw him doing to those young children. :mad::mad::mad:

Already have. According to the woman, Al apparently was the one who wanted to rehearse the kiss, and she didn't. He pressured her into it, and stuck his tongue down her throat. She felt violated.

That's the real issue, I think. The pic is kind of meh since it could be argued he wasn't actually touching her and so on, but the kiss "rehearsal" is a story that will be tough to live down.

Last edited:
There are certain positions in society where people are held to higher standards of behavior. A Politician teacher or priest being photographed disrespecting a sleeping woman will be condemned far more harshly than someone working on the oil rigs or McDonald's. Franken done goofed.
<YeahOKJen>

donald-trump---pussy-grabber_o_6971181.jpg

I'm not trying to play politics here. Biden has me rustled to the max. I'm extremely angry about what I saw him doing to those young children. :mad::mad::mad:
Yes you are. You keep posting this shit in every thread whether it has anything to do with Biden or not and I think if it continues you should be censured. You keep saying it's proof of this or that but then why have no charges been laid, not even a civil suit, which is much easier to win? Every time one of these stories comes out with accusations from multiple women, someone always tries to paint it as lying to extort money or gain fame, so where are the civil suits against Biden, who, I assume is quite rich, when there's all this "proof"? And fuck you for making me defend the guy when I don't give a rat's ass about him.

He's toast then.

I don't know how Teflon Don keeps dodging bullets. At this point it seems like he could murder someone during a press conference and get away with it. I would not say he has gotten a free pass. He is the most hated man in the entire world.

Back