Al Franken probably will have to resign...

You people turning sexual assault and child sexual abuse into partisan issues make me fucking sick. You should be ashamed of yourselves for using the misery of others to make a political point. It's completely despicable--what's the matter with some of you?

It has gotten ridiculous

The shit guys are being crucified for now were joked about years ago.

Now Biden is a child molester because he's touchy with kids at photo ops

What interesting and if we're all honest with each other...
we all can admit we have done something in our past that if it came to light we would be embarrassed, horrified and depending on our visibility (actors, politicians, ceos) could ruin our lifes.

That is not a defense of anyone who has committed sexual assault.

This Al Franken picture is in bad taste. Bad taste shouldn't ruin someone.

It's making people adhere to today's standards for things they did years ago

Because I dislike Al Franken. He sucked on SNL too. Stock market is up and Al Franken is down. Great day.

Al Franken has always been a smug turd, but some people could not smell the shit until now.

Ironic that Franken now might be answering questions from Sessions

I don't know how Teflon Don keeps dodging bullets. At this point it seems like he could murder someone during a press conference and get away with it. I would not say he has gotten a free pass. He is the most hated man in the entire world.
In this environment, I think that if the women band together and tell their stories again, it will be reviewed again. This is a moral panic now.
Anyone who ever felt someone up, look out.

I think Moore is fighting to save his marriage at this point, not a political career.

giphy.gif

HTTPS9tZWRpYS5naXBoeS5jb20vbWVkaWEvM284NXhHTVRRdzBPdTY5TUw2L2dpcGh5LmdpZgloglog.gif

In this environment, I think that if the women band together and tell their stories again, it will be reviewed again. This is a moral panic now.
Anyone who ever felt someone up, look out.

I think Moore is fighting to save his marriage at this point, not a political career.

I think it is a good thing that this behavior is being put to a stop. The pendulum might be swinging a little far at the moment, but the message is being sent that sexual predators and degenerate perverts will no longer have the free reign they enjoyed for so many years. Consequences will never be the same.

Meh. He didn't grab her tits and she was rehearsing an agreed-upon kiss with him.

This is nothing and Trump is literal grabbing women by the clam. I don't give a shit.
Has any woman come forward specifically saying he did such a thing, or are you basing that off his audio which could very well be nothing more than macho bluster. Not saying he hasn't abused his power just that references to that audio get tossed out all the time, and while obviously not cool, and I can't seem to recall anyone making specific mention to him actually having done that to anyone. Maybe I just missed it.

Really, just how stupid do you have to be to even think that wont come back and bite you in the ass?

gettyimages-583536772.jpg

You people turning sexual assault and child sexual abuse into partisan issues make me fucking sick. You should be ashamed of yourselves for using the misery of others to make a political point. It's completely despicable--what's the matter with some of you?
It's not that we're actually insensitive to the issue or that we condone it in any fashion. It's just that your whining about it and subsequent outrage are like a heady vintage one simply can't put down till the bottle is completely gone.

Has any woman come forward specifically saying he did such a thing, or are you basing that off his audio which could very well be nothing more than macho bluster. Not saying he hasn't abused his power just that references to that audio get tossed out all the time, and while obviously not cool, and I can't seem to recall anyone making specific mention to him actually having done that to anyone. Maybe I just missed it.
A 13-year-old had a rape suit against him. He has been accused by at least 15 women, and settled for many millions of dollars. You should probably do even minimal research.

I think it is a good thing that this behavior is being put to a stop. The pendulum might be swinging a little far at the moment, but the message is being sent that sexual predators and degenerate perverts will no longer have the free reign they enjoyed for so many years. Consequences will never be the same.
One would hope this holocaust, gropeacaust, does change the way men behave.
I did NOT want to hear about 41.

But then I've got a little girl almost twelve. It changes how you think, or it's supposed to, clearly didn't help CK.

What interesting and if we're all honest with each other...
we all can admit we have done something in our past that if it came to light we would be embarrassed, horrified and depending on our visibility (actors, politicians, ceos) could ruin our lifes.

That is not a defense of anyone who has committed sexual assault.

This Al Franken picture is in bad taste. Bad taste shouldn't ruin someone.

It's making people adhere to today's standards for things they did years ago

Agree on the picture. The story is bigger than just the picture, though. And I've never done anything like that (the broader story), and I don't think it's common behavior.

awholelotta whataboutery going on by the left up in here.

Back