Al Franken probably will have to resign...

It's not that we're actually insensitive to the issue or that we condone it in any fashion. It's just that your whining about it and subsequent outrage are like a heady vintage one simply can't put down till the bottle is completely gone.
Yeah I get that. You mock sexual violence against women and children in order to troll a random poster on a karate forum.

Read that twice out loud. And stay away from children. Thanks.

A 13-year-old had a rape suit against him. He has been accused by at least 15 women, and settled for many millions of dollars. You should probably do even minimal research.
I completely understand he's been accused and involved in settlements, my question was specific to that particular statement. Has anyone specifically said that he just walked up and grabbed by the crotch, or has it been simply described as assault or whatever?

How do you feel about this?

donald-ivanka-creepy.png

donald-trump-ivanka-bed-kiss.jpg

367D8C4900000578-0-image-a-28_1469196210581.jpg

Yeah. I think that this stuff looks a little weird, but people are going way too far with it (his actual comments, though--ew). But I'd really like to see @Devout Pessimist respond to this.

Yeah I get that. You mock sexual violence against women and children in order to troll a random poster on a karate forum.

Read that twice out loud. And stay away from children. Thanks.
Yeah, I'll mock just about anything when it burns you up like that. Doesn't mean I condone it in the slightest. Doesn't reflect my position on the matter at all. Simply means poking you with a stick is enjoyable, so thank you for that.

I tried to like Al but he was just never funny to me and just gave me a weird vibe. I was going to defend him because he didn’t touch her etc, and I’ve done stupid shit in the past, but I was also 17-24 years old. Not 50 or however old he was in that pic. I also wasn’t someone in politics or show business.

At least he has good taste. I had forgotten all about Leeann Tweeden.

Im sure prominent jews like Michael Savage, Ben Shapiro and Sam harris will blame all jews and ask for stricter laws and background checks for jews to come here since the majority of these rapists are jews. Just like they blamed all muslims for the handful of sexual assaults in Europe.

I mean his only defense would be he didn't really grope her, just pretended to - as this pic seems to have hoverhands. But regardless he's still making light of sexually assaulting a woman while she is sleeping.

He's toast.
You know that he's a dem? Not toast.

I tried to like Al but he was just never funny to me and just gave me a weird vibe. I was going to defend him because he didn’t touch her etc, and I’ve done stupid shit in the past, but I was also 17-24 years old. Not 50 or however old he was in that pic. I also wasn’t someone in politics or show business.

At least he has good taste. I had forgotten all about Leeann Tweeden.

It's not really about the pic. That's just fuel to add to the fire. The accusation stems from a rehearsal they did in the Middle East years back.

Media is steamrolling him now. Al was apparently quite infatuated with this woman, as they have footage of him on the senate floor in 2010, talking about working with her, and how beautiful she was.

Mike Pence was widely mocked for stating he will not eat dinner alone with a woman who is not his wife. He is not looking so bad now.

GettyImages-632256310-1280x720.jpg

<PlusJuan>

By the left? Talk to the guy who keeps posting about Biden in every thread.

Ok -- one dweeb.

But, there sure are a ton of whataboutsim going on with among left leaning posters here.

edit -- predominately one lefty just spouting off hard

She is on her radio show with Doug McIntyre on AM 870 in LA. Said Franken also grabbed her by the back of her head and shoved his tongue in her mouth when they were rehearsing some lines before a show. Was supposed to be a “dry run” through their lines but when the kiss part of the skit came up he went for it. Said she rebuffed him and then turned her head instead of kissing him in the actual performance after.

Last edited:
I am taking GREAT satisfaction in this. Nothing like hypocrites getting outed.

These guys make the most transparent apologies & they just make the situation worse; and only reveals their lack of empathy.

He actually just said "I respect women".
lead_960.jpg

Sure you do.

Yes you are. You keep posting this shit in every thread whether it has anything to do with Biden or not and I think if it continues you should be censured. You keep saying it's proof of this or that but then why have no charges been laid, not even a civil suit, which is much easier to win? Every time one of these stories comes out with accusations from multiple women, someone always tries to paint it as lying to extort money or gain fame, so where are the civil suits against Biden, who, I assume is quite rich, when there's all this "proof"? And fuck you for making me defend the guy when I don't give a rat's ass about him.

There should be a civil law-suit against Creepy Joe Biden. Just because there is not a lawsuit does not excuse his disgusting behavior. I don't know how you can defend the guy. The discomfort and paralyzing fear on the faces of Creepy Joe's tragic victims says it all.

Back