Al Franken probably will have to resign...

It's not really about the pic. That's just fuel to add to the fire. The accusation stems from a rehearsal they did in the Middle East years back.

Media is steamrolling him now. Al was apparently quite infatuated with this woman, as they have footage of him on the senate floor in 2010, talking about working with her, and how beautiful she was.
Duck you I read the title. That’s better than reading the article. For serial though, anything to back her claim?

These guys make the most transparent apologies & they just make the situation worse; and only reveals their lack of empathy.

He actually just said "I respect women".
lead_960.jpg

Sure you do.

He was also one of the more vocal critics of Harvey Weinstein's actions.

Don't stand on your soapbox, unless you're damn sure it's clean.

He probably should resign because this directly contradicts his recent rhetoric. And not just his past behavior, but how he responded to her allegations, which appear to be well founded. Democrats will appear to be just as hypocritical as the Republicans who defended Roy Moore if they defend Franken on this. His non-apology apology was also particularly self-serving and hypocritical. I've liked him in the past, but can't support him here.

Yeah. I think that this stuff looks a little weird, but people are going way too far with it (his actual comments, though--ew). But I'd really like to see @Devout Pessimist respond to this.

The Donald and Ivanka pictures are creepy as hell. What is most disturbing is Ivanka's warmth towards Donald's predatory affection unlike the discomfort and terror that is clearly visible on the faces of Biden's victims.

It's a bizarre world.

Duck you I read the title. That’s better than reading the article. For serial though, anything to back her claim?

He doesn't remember it that way, but he's not exactly denying it, and has apologized. That's where my benefit of the doubt stops. What are you apologizing for, if you did nothing wrong? If it was a normal rehearsal, and you believed it was all on the up and up, why lend any doubt to that?

That pic ain't doing him any favors either.

Agree on the picture. The story is bigger than just the picture, though. And I've never done anything like that (the broader story), and I don't think it's common behavior.

99% of my "shake my head at myself" stories are from when I was in high school. Not an excuse. Two much 2 Live Crew as a youth.

Im sure prominent jews like Michael Savage, Ben Shapiro and Sam harris will blame all jews and ask for stricter laws and background checks for jews to come here since the majority of these rapists are jews. Just like they blamed all muslims for the handful of sexual assaults in Europe.

Hot take

Just for context sake she is a republican that has been on a bunch of fox news shows and has worked for fox.

Okay, the woman is Leann Tweeden, who years ago was seriously hot. Even though she made her fame by exposing her implants, she shouldn't have to endure being groped and having the tongue of a troll jammed into her mouth. I haven't seen a recent photo of her but she would still be better looking than all but a handful of women in whatever city she happened to be in at the time. Conversely, Franken would be known as in a Hobbit movie as the one with glasses.

I don't know how Teflon Don keeps dodging bullets. At this point it seems like he could murder someone during a press conference and get away with it. I would not say he has gotten a free pass. He is the most hated man in the entire world.

Soooooo.... He's #1

He'll allow it..

He was also one of the more vocal critics of Harvey Weinstein's actions.

Don't stand on your soapbox, unless you're damn sure it's clean.

You've really drunk the SJW, sexual-assault kool-aid currently going around if you think what Franken did in this photo is in the same league as rape.

You've really drunk the SJW, sexual-assault kool-aid currently going around if you think what Franken did in this photo is in the same league as rape.

Yeah, the accusations aren't about the photo, but thanks for playing.

It's funny and pretty pathetic watching the left defend their abusers and the right defend theirs.

Okay, the woman is Leann Tweeden, who years ago was seriously hot. Even though she made her fame by exposing her implants, she shouldn't have to endure being groped and having the tongue of a troll jammed into her mouth. I haven't seen a recent photo of her but she would still be better looking than all but a handful of women in whatever city she happened to be in at the time. Conversely, Franken would be known as in a Hobbit movie as the one with glasses.
Shes 44 and is still just as gorgeous. Shes half asian so that explains why shes barely aged. She is largely irrelevant though.

In this environment, I think that if the women band together and tell their stories again, it will be reviewed again. This is a moral panic now.
Anyone who ever felt someone up, look out.

I think Moore is fighting to save his marriage at this point, not a political career.

In 5th grade I pinched a girl's ass.

In high school I was hooking up with two chicks (lesbians) one of them wasn't into me at all (think her GF made her do it.) and I could tell, no effort from her....... but I still kept touching her pussy.
I told too many people, never happened again. Rookie move on my part.

Damn. Later, Al.

LOL @ thinking the right-wing gets more action. You think all that self-centeredness, bitter animosity towards women, and obsession with immigrants displacing natural citizens in the sexual market is all from them being super successful with women?

This is honestly one of those contentions that I would legitimately hang my hat on: that, without a shadow of a doubt, politically "conservative" persons on average have less sex than their "liberal" counterparts. It's about as common sense as it gets.
Yea i wouldn't be so quick to say that. Liberal men quite obviously have a problem with low testosterone, also feminism is so toxic now adays its killing the dating scene and you guys basically have to sign waivers just to scissor each other.

The truth is women like being man handled and liberal men haven't gotten the memo yet since their female counter parts have there balls in a vice.

There should be a civil law-suit against Creepy Joe Biden. Just because there is not a lawsuit does not excuse his disgusting behavior. I don't know how you can defend the guy. The discomfort and paralyzing fear on the faces of Creepy Joe's tragic victims says it all.
I'm not defending anything. You say the pics and gifs are proof. If there's documented proof where are the charges? Or maybe you're exaggerating? I don't know, but your insistence on posting about it in threads about other pervs is just plain intellectually dishonest.

To wit:
The Donald and Ivanka pictures are creepy as hell. What is most disturbing is Ivanka's warmth towards Donald's predatory affection unlike the discomfort and terror that is clearly visible on the faces of Biden's victims.

It's a bizarre world.

Back