Al Hayman aka The God of Boxing is working to bring Conor back to boxing

Conor would KO that bum Hayman stiff.

I would hate if this happened and conor went back to boxing.

Conor has a contract with the UFC and I'm not sure the UFC would be willing to make a deal like for the Mayweather fight for a fight that MIGHT do like a UFC PPV with Conor on it at most.

Maybe the UFC could bring in Paulie for a shitty special rules fight with 4 oz gloves, boxing in the octagon against Conor. Except there is no reason for them to do so and that it would reflect on them poorly.

All that boxing Al Haymon does undoubtedly makes him the king of the sport

MacNugget back to boxing?

I guess they're still not done laughing at him.

0-1

I'm starting to wonder if he'll fight Tony. He would probably get 20mil guaranteed to fight Paulie.

Al Haymon could easily make this fight happen. It's already built up and would only get better with two trash talkers going at it. The illusion of McGregor being good at boxing is still there.

More money, less damage, and a legion of nuthugging fans crying robbery and making excuses after Paulie schools McG for 12 rounds vs. getting choked out by Tony Ferguson or losing the trilogy against Diaz.

Conor has a contract with the UFC and I'm not sure the UFC would be willing to make a deal like for the Mayweather fight for a fight that MIGHT do like a UFC PPV with Conor on it at most.

Maybe the UFC could bring in Paulie for a shitty special rules fight with 4 oz gloves, boxing in the octagon against Conor. Except there is no reason for them to do so and that it would reflect on them poorly.

The UFC is hitting record low PPV buys and despite what anyone tells you, it is most certainly putting them on a difficult course.

I have a hard time seeing the UFC tell Conor anything. If he can generate money which they will split, the deal can happen.

The UFC is hitting record low PPV buys and despite what anyone tells you, it is most certainly putting them on a difficult course.

I have a hard time seeing the UFC tell Conor anything. If he can generate money which they will split, the deal can happen.
Hmm, I guess if Conor really wanted to fight Paulie that badly then sure. But why? I doubt Conor cares about Paulie talking trash, he is a smart guy and knows Paulie is after the money fight.
But for Conor it's not really THE money fight. Conors PPVs in the UFC does well, a fight against Nate would do better for sure than against Paulie.

I think it would be bad for Conors brand if he would keep not defending his belt in order to fight retired boxers. Worse even than if he "defends" against Nate. This time the retired boxer is not a very big name or a draw.

Hmm, I guess if Conor really wanted to fight Paulie that badly then sure. But why? I doubt Conor cares about Paulie talking trash, he is a smart guy and knows Paulie is after the money fight.
But for Conor it's not really THE money fight. Conors PPVs in the UFC does well, a fight against Nate would do better for sure than against Paulie.

I think it would be bad for Conors brand if he would keep not defending his belt in order to fight retired boxers. Worse even than if he "defends" against Nate. This time the retired boxer is not a very big name or a draw.

The general public has no idea what goes on in MMA.

Nate was repeatedly referred to as a 'champion' after he beat Conor, despite it being a 170lbs short notice fight, and Conor being the featherweight champion. Only hardcore MMA fans and MMA specific media know what goes on in the sport.

Conor can likely sell a million PPV's fighting Paulie because he has a huge fan base and frankly its easy money.

Money will forever be the only meaningful factor so long as the UFC is run like an entertainment company, not a sport. That is just where we are at.

Is Conor the most profitable can in boxing history ?

Strip Conor of his belt if this is the fight to happen.I wouldn't mind him getting his ass kicked once again after that.

No one wants to see Conor beat up Paulie again. Time for him to stay in mma and fight ferguson.

image.jpg

Let's go tony.

Ferguson can fuck up so much business if he beats Conor.

Obligatory Al Haymon video

Conor wouldn't lay a finger on AL(Real life shit).
Al Haymon could easily make this fight happen. It's already built up and would only get better with two trash talkers going at it. The illusion of McGregor being good at boxing is still there.

More money, less damage, and a legion of nuthugging fans crying robbery and making excuses after Paulie schools McG for 12 rounds vs. getting choked out by Tony Ferguson or losing the trilogy against Diaz.
All that boxing Al Haymon does undoubtedly makes him the king of the sport
All these noobs only now finding out about Al Haymon, LMFAO. If you tried this a couple years ago the whole 'mythical Haymon' thing might work.

All he is now is a guy who had a terrible business plan and needs to make as much money as possible to make up for all the money he has lost.

Haymon has been exposed as a joke with no hope if he doesn't have Floyd to leech from.

The general public has no idea what goes on in MMA.

Nate was repeatedly referred to as a 'champion' after he beat Conor, despite it being a 170lbs short notice fight, and Conor being the featherweight champion. Only hardcore MMA fans and MMA specific media know what goes on in the sport.

Conor can likely sell a million PPV's fighting Paulie because he has a huge fan base and frankly its easy money.

Money will forever be the only meaningful factor so long as the UFC is run like an entertainment company, not a sport. That is just where we are at.
that is funny you say that, because after the first fight, Fox news here in Vegas called Nate the new WW champ. The Floyd fight was a little intriguing. Many reasons it did well. But against Paulie, maybe a mil. I watched Paulie box most of his career, not a big fan, but Conor will bring the buyers. I say let him defend against Ferg, then if he loses go to boxing or fight Nate, after. But yeah, it's entertainment now, it's needed, and so is being a sport is needed more so in MMA.

Back