Al Hayman aka The God of Boxing is working to bring Conor back to boxing

This shit is simply Haymon and Paulie trying to drum up interest and talk their way into a fight. The UFC made decent money letting Conor get beat up by Floyd. They won't make nearly as much letting Paulie do it, so I suspect you'll see DW and the UFC shut this shit down.

Either Conor defends, or gets stripped again.

All these noobs only now finding out about Al Haymon, LMFAO. If you tried this a couple years ago the whole 'mythical Haymon' thing might work.

All he is now is a guy who had a terrible business plan and needs to make as much money as possible to make up for all the money he has lost.

Haymon has been exposed as a joke with no hope if he doesn't have Floyd to leech from.
Are you retarded? Genuine question.

Thanks for the answer.
Edit my posts to fit your narrative all you want, your boy bum squads ratings are terrible and Al Haymon has been exposed in boxing as a clueless leech.

All these noobs only now finding out about Al Haymon, LMFAO. If you tried this a couple years ago the whole 'mythical Haymon' thing might work.

All he is now is a guy who had a terrible business plan and needs to make as much money as possible to make up for all the money he has lost.

Haymon has been exposed as a joke with no hope if he doesn't have Floyd to leech from.

Not sure why you quoted me, clearly i was being sarcastic about Al Haymon being the boxing "king" when he doesnt even box

I'd love to see Haymon v Dana / WME in court over Conor's contract exclusivity rights. Open up UFC contracts once & for all. Still want to see Conor unify first v Tony

Al rep goes back decades before Floyd.

Yeah, in other industries, nice try though. It has been proven he doesn't know shit about boxing, hence his failed takeover.
That doesn't make sense, who knows boxing and has taken it all over?

I'm starting to wonder if he'll fight Tony. He would probably get 20mil guaranteed to fight Paulie.
20 million? LOL Conor is not getting out of bed for anything less then 50 Million.

Conor has a contract with the UFC and I'm not sure the UFC would be willing to make a deal like for the Mayweather fight for a fight that MIGHT do like a UFC PPV with Conor on it at most.
Al Haymon is connected to the new owners of the UFC. I think its through William Morris Endeavour Entertainment if I remember correctly.

Back