Al Iaquinta is our hope

Charnel2500

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I heard that he want to fight Khabib and make weight any info about him?

NYSAC cunts dont want Khabib to fight it seems. From disallowing Holloway to taking away the scales to preventing felder to fight. They just want to fuck UFC.

The fact that he's our hope
In 2018

Tells me I need to give up on MMA

There is no hope. This card should be scrapped.

And if it is, Conor better prepare himself to move from his mansion to the poorhouse by the end of the civil proceedings.

NYSAC cunts dont want Khabib to fight it seems. From disallowing Holloway to taking away the scales to preventing felder to fight. They just want to fuck UFC.
That's the way it seems. Between not allowing Holloway and some BS about ranking preventing Felder is bizarre.

UFC would go bankrupt before risking having Raging Al as their champion.

All I know is I've waited for Khabib to fight for a while now and he better get to smesh. Put raging Al in NYSAC and UFC. Let felder and pettis fight each other.

This makes me wonder how much Dillashaw was offered to rematch Garbrandt.

After all the bs it took him to get a title shot.

They could have just scrapped the stupid title and let Khabib and Max fight at a catchweight. Nobody considered it a legitimate title anyway.

What? Now the commission is trying to mess with the main event as well?

Shit

All I know is I've waited for Khabib to fight for a while now and he better get to smesh. Put raging Al in NYSAC and UFC. Let felder and pettis fight each other.
Felder and Pettis are teammates

Back