AL IAQUINTA to Bellator?

Al bitches about post-Khabib UFC money, like Bellator can offer him anything better. Plus he's been shitting on the UFC for years, why would they even release him? They'll just hold his contract and keep offering shitty fights. If he doesn't take it he's stuck on the contract forever.

I don't think they will cut him for this

I think Dana deliberately mocking him. If he wanted to cut him, he would have done it long time ago.

if it were me Id fuck with al iaquinta right back. Id bench him then offer him a fight, then cancel it after he starts training camp, then offer him a different fight, then cancel that one.

then id just release him and tell him to fuck off.

Last edited:
From Title Shot to 2nd tier org? Lets hope not, then again both are kinda farces.

Reminds me of Rampage who complained about the UFC, went to Bellator, then got back to the UFC after complaining about Bellator, until he returned there because of his contract...

Iaquinta screwed up this time. The weigh-in battle was the wrong one to fight.

Reminds me of Rampage who complained about the UFC, went to Bellator, then got back to the UFC after complaining about Bellator, until he returned there because of his contract...

And also re-signed. Didn't he complain about Pride and KOTC prior to that? I love Ranpage but damn he always hates his boss?

Back