Al Iaquinta vs Paul Felder Set for UFC 218

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Going witg Raging Al in this one. Felder has had his moments but just can't get to that next level it seems

Felder's coming out party.

Sorry Raging Al...

Felder's coming out party.

Sorry Raging Al...
Al-Iaquinta-post-fight-tirade.jpg

Felder is my dude. What a tough sob, he just bites down on his mouthpiece and walks you down.

Fisticuffs and pugilism. I'm down.

Just admit it, we all love raging Al. He’s not bad for a long island boy. He’s entertaining in and out of the ring. UFC really needs to pony up and make things right with this guy.

I wish that Taisumov would have gotten a fight with either man, as he would have slept both of them.

I am going with Iaquinta though, Felder is a pretty good kicker, but a predictable boxer.

Why does the article list Iaquinta as 8-2 in the UFC and in the same sentence say he's 9-2 in the UFC.

both guys bring it, but iaquinta is on a roll. felder is tough as nails, but i think stylistically, this favors raging al. he's a meathead, but he's got some skills.

Just Bleeeeeeeed!! Looking forward to this one. Both dudes can throw down, and are very skilled.

Wow that's a great fight. I'm afraid Al may be selling too many homes & not take this one seriously. IMO this is a "show me" fight for the organization. He beats Paul, he can fight anyone. The reverse is also true

yea, woulda been awesome for 217, but i guess its just one more way to jab at iaquinta there.

harris/godbeer goin on the main card for 217 or are we thinkin 4-card main card (for the first time ever?)?
I think we'll either see Hendricks/Borrachinha or Vick/Duffy make the Main Card opener.

Back