Al Iaquinta Wants Tony Ferguson Fight in November

Good warm up fight for Tony. Bad fight for Al. I'd rather Al run back that fight with Lee

I would watch it, but I want to see Al against a guy a little lower down the ranks, get him back on track if possible.
Nah, feed him to Tony and watch him get destroyed. He should then retire.
Hes far too talanted of a real estate agent to piss it away on a ufc career.

Fuck all these fights.
I want to see Diaz vs Al, Tony vs Poirier, Lee vs Khabib, and Conor vs Barboza.

This fight probably won't happen, but the build up would be just as fun as the fight. Both of these guys are borderline wacko (that's why I like them!) and who knows what they'll say.

Who the fuck is Al Iaquinta LMAO guy won 1 fight in 3 years against a shot to hell Diego

It’d be a fun build up and good scrap.
Favor tony, but al would give him his money’s worth.

That is a fight I'd like to see!

But will he actually fight him? Said he wanted Gaethje then backed out. Said he wants Lee but Lee's looking for an opponext but no AL and now he wants Ferguson.

Btw Tony kills him ubless his knees shot

Wow, people give Al no credit. He actually beat Kevin Lee and survived 5 rounds against Khabib without adequate preparation.
It's not like it would be a walk in the park for Tony, he'd be at a wrestling and power disadvantage. Tony gets dropped every fight, wouldn't be surprised if Al KO'd him.

I’m not sure if Al wants to get in the way of El Cucuy’s collision course right now.

The back and forth between those two would be hilarious!

Hope t fergs house is wire free

Funny thing is, that cord is notorious for tripping people. There is actually a list of pro athletes that have fallen on then including severel NFL players and Daniel Cormier. Tony is the only one to get injured like that, though....

i blame the curse.

What the fuck goes through Tony's mind

He's so clearly not mentally all there

Back