Elections Alabama Special Senate Election Live Results Thread

They should also be on the look out, people will go out and protest, rioting all over Bama. Store windows being broke, highway traffic being shut down since their candidate didn't win.

Honestly it would be hard to tell either way. Place is borderline third world.

Gained some respect for alabama/deep south in general tonight

Ill refrain, well ill try, from making fun of it in the future

Lets not be hasty. 49% voted for a child molester. Because democrats are bad.

Lol at people suddenly giving a shit about Alabama's politics.

aha

DQ53fjQW4AE9Ghz.jpg:large

Will Trump blame the thousands of illegal immigrants like Juan and Pablo who voted illegally for Doug Jones? Only after an investigation has proven that no voter fraud has occurred will Doug Jones victory be permissible!
I don't know who he will blame but I know he won't accept any .

Will Trump blame the thousands of illegal immigrants like Juan and Pablo who voted illegally for Doug Jones? Only after an investigation has proven that no voter fraud has occurred will Doug Jones victory be permissible!
He is going for the write ins for now.

Illegals will come later.

I don't like Shaun King....but he's black per our society's one-drop definition of non-whiteness. There's testimony from school admins, etc. that he was the "mixed" kid growing up. And, let's be clear, mixed race persons who can pass as white do have it easier in society generally, but it can be even harder for them growing up, similar to European-blooded Latinos in Mestizo-dominated lower class environments.
Yeah, the dumbass one drop rule created by racists to perpetuate and enforce a class divide was designed by, and, for idiots. Acting "black" does not make that white boy any more of African descent than boltons and and a dress make Jenner a woman.

Don't want to derail, so we should continue this some other time, but I truly hate phonies and charlatans.

Alabama didn't elect a pedo???

It's almost as if people are starting to wake up from this retardation dream they've been in this past year.

Good on ya, Alabama.. perhaps you are not the 3rd world backward hickville shithole the world thinks you are

So it's ok to talk about killing people as long as not serious

Were you in the Charlottesville thread? You lost a lot of your Russian Comrades that day but many still survived the hammer.
Calm down snowflake. I thought Repubs said it's Libs who can't take a joke. You're so partisan you try to turn jokes into left/right arguments.

I'm interested in Moore winning so the media can finally see how pathetic their voices really are.

<Moves><Moves>

Media handled Roy Moore better than they handled Trump. Everyone made a mistake on the 2nd part of the Yearbook thing but Moore got what he deserved.

Now he can go back to his True Detective swamp sex dungeon.

Shapiro is all but crucifying Bannon on Twitter.

The little Trump Oompa Loompa has become the Twitter Trump.
Cycle of douche.

Man American elections are so entertaining. Watching CNN they talking about it like a sporting event for 1 hour with jumping numbers giving predictions etc.

Completely agree man.
People talk shit about CNN but on election nights they kill the competition. Panels are fairly balanced and the board stats breakdowns are always interesting.

I hate about 99% of twitter but the joke accounts are some of the best and most creative things.

If the limp wristed leftists can win on Sherdog...

And a Democrat can win in Alabama...

2018 is fixin to be

<{JustBleed}>

arnold-schwarzenegger-l5edtk.gif

Hell yeah!

Trump//Hogan.

Those sick kids need to pull themselves up by their boot straps.

No no remember it's.... "The many magical religious charities will save these children with their prayers".

This is kind of similar to my position on the silly speculation about nominating someone like Kanye West. When Democrats elected a mixed-race black man who was a centrist, well-educated, well-qualified, culturally white man, with a sterling reputation and background, and generationally charismatic speaking abilities.....it freaked out the Republicans so much that they elected Donald Trump.

So...what happens if we elect a real African American? And better yet one that embodies what they said Obama was? How about a real scary, dark-skinned, ebonics-speaking, pipe-swinging, Communist-card-carrying, black panther-affiliated brother?

What would the American right do?

Would be interesting.

Agreed. I expected backlash to the 1st black president but i didn't expect the right and closet racists to forego any accountability or morality in their vote for a candidate just to to get revenge/back to status quo.

I doubt we'll see a hard left black president any time soon, but we almost had 1st black president followed by the 1st female president. The right/old white male meltdown would have made the Obama whinging look like kindergarten.
We would have got a candidate twice as bad as Trump if that succession happened.
It's crazy that Trump has shown how much people are willing to ignore just to get power or a feeling of 'normal/greatness' back again.

Lol at people suddenly giving a shit about Alabama's politics.

LOL this post can be copypasta'd from any right wing troll in threads/stories not going their way.
"Lol are people really paying attention to this?" Uh yeah they are. <45>
You know there's a ripple effect to this win or you wouldn't have tried to deflect/troll.

that wasn't a horse that was ann coulter

{<jordan}

There was some killers in this thread but you might have won with this.

Don't want to derail, so we should continue this some other time, but I truly hate phonies and charlatans.

You two can probably discuss that further when you meet at your annual bolshevik convention.

LOL this post can be copypasta'd from any right wing troll in threads/stories not going their way.
"Lol are people really paying attention to this?" Uh yeah they are. <45>
You know there's a ripple effect to this win or you wouldn't have tried to deflect/troll.

Far from a right winger bro. You're being played like a fiddle and you don't even realize it. You're spiking the football over beating a pedophile in a very close race in Alabama lol

Back