Elections Alabama Special Senate Election Live Results Thread

Lol at people suddenly giving a shit about Alabama's politics.

Yeah, because this seat affects national legislation. And it's been Republican for the past two decades and was uncontested in 2014. If one of California's seats all of a sudden had a chance to become Republican people would become very interested in it on a national level.

You two can probably discuss that further when you meet at your annual bolshevik convention.
Naah. Red Square May Day parades just aren't the same since the CCCP packed it in. Besides, I couldn't even find a Lenin statue (to piss on) the last time I was in a former Warsaw Pact country. Where have all the good times gone?

Naah. Red Square May Day parades just aren't the same since the CCCP packed it in. Besides, I couldn't even find a Lenin statue (to piss on) the last time I was in a former Warsaw Pact country. Where have all the good times gone?

Yeah, communist are not the same anymore. If you look at China and NK they are just not on the same level as Lenin or Stalin. Those were guys of a certain format.
Same for whoever calls themselves a nationalist these days like Bannon.
I mean say about Goebbels what you want. No way that little weasel would have ever lost an election in Alabama.
They could have featured his candidate on catch a predator, and he still would have won.

Sad.

Far from a right winger bro. You're being played like a fiddle and you don't even realize it. You're spiking the football over beating a pedophile in a very close race in Alabama lol

In alabama thats a big deal. Sex with children is usually more accepted than democrats there.

An nearly still is.

Yeah, communist are not the same anymore. If you look at China and NK they are just not on the same level as Lenin or Stalin. Those were guys of a certain format.
I mean say about Goebbels what you want. No way that little weasel would have ever lost an election in Alabama.
They could have featured his candidate on catch a predator, and he still would have won.

Sad.
Lol. We're heading waay off topic, and the deep end now.

Last edited:
Yeah true, I know Moore is highly critical of Nazi Germany.
Because they didn't have any Malls.
Aye, prime yearbook signing real estate, them malls. It's such a hassle going from school to school, after all. So I've heard.

Hopefully, along with the likes of Roy Moore, Christian conservatism will slowly disappear from the face of the planet.

Hopefully, along with the likes of Roy Moore, Christian conservatism will slowly disappear from the face of the planet.

Lol lucky your location doesn't say GermaNazi providence

Shouldn't we have seen some threads discussing what this result means?

Or do most people not have opinions until the media gives them their talking points.?

I expect it'll only take a few more generations of inbreeding before they're no longer able to produce fertile offspring.

Lol lucky your location doesn't say GermaNazi providence

Why? Its not like Hitlers anti-semitic beliefs aren't deeply rooted in Christianity based on the interpretation of the gospel as laying blame on all Jews for the death of Jesus...

o-BRITISH-LIBRARY-facebook.jpg

So, I hear the racist, homophobic, pedo lost the election.

<GinJuice>

Well, I have a tiny more bit of faith in democracy today. Looks like Trumps endorsement won’t help a bad candidate enough to win. And Bannon showed that he is really good at picking guys that can lose in the deepest red states. Well done!

Good for the people of Alabama, I really didn't think they'd be able to put party aside even wit such a terrible candidate.

Trump should have stayed out. He didn't support Moore in the primary, he could have maintained distance from the election and then trashed the loser this morning to remind people he never liked the guy.

A rough night for our WR trolls. I notice none of them have posted as of late. A shame.

I look forward to whatever whackadoo marching orders they'll respond with in the next 48 hours.

The remaining troops are meeting via Skype I bet so they can come up with the new narrative.

Probably something about deep state

Sad.

The communism we see in history, and what happened in those countries, has more to do with the powerful egos that dominated in those countries rather than the system itself.

Back