Alan Wake is back on Steam!

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Missed your copy? Here you go. Discounted for limited time

Such a great game. It's amazing to me how stupid that company is for not releasing a sequel to such an amazing game.

Such a great game. It's amazing to me how stupid that company is for not releasing a sequel to such an amazing game.

I agree it was a great game but didnt sell well initially so they shelved sequel.

Here, timestamped:

But you might as well watch everything.

I agree it was a great game but didnt sell well initially so they shelved sequel.

Here, timestamped:

But you might as well watch everything.

Yea I figured that was the reason for it. At least it's done much better now so maybe they'll do it. I didn't enjoy Quatum Break at all. It was one of those IP's that looked interesting but the gameplay was horrible to me.

Yea I figured that was the reason for it. At least it's done much better now so maybe they'll do it. I didn't enjoy Quatum Break at all. It was one of those IP's that looked interesting but the gameplay was horrible to me.

QB gameplay wise was shallow and short, just another shooter with sci-fi elements. The real showcase was the videos then put in, so it felt like they created game just for the videos not other way round. I fear Control will be just the same. But will see.

Nice. I literally just reinstalled it last week. I'm still pretty early in. Not sure if I'll actually beat it again but it still looks and plays well on the PC.

On another note, their new game looks disappointing as fuck. It looks way too much like Quantum break and even has the same actors.

Pretty good storyline in that game. I liked the Twin Peaks vibes.

Back