Albums you like that most people hate

Also wanna add this:

Tool - 10,000 Days
what the fuck? Who hates that album? Its not as masterful as their past works, but it is solid and I have never heard any of my friends say "I hate it"

St. Anger
Metallica_-_St._Anger_cover.jpg

Get the fuck out of here! Agreed with whoever said Load though, I still listen to that now, some shit on there but some gold too.

Just guessing. Coz tool fans that I personally know thought it was weird that i liked the album

Personally I think Tool are the only band I can think where I would rate every album at least 4 stars, most consistent catalogue of all time imo. (would want to be when you release an album every 23 years).

Of those listed I enjoyed Deftones' self titles, Pinkerton, and Down on the Upside.

Pinkerton may not have been big then but is considered a classic now.

Not quite as good as "is this it" or "room on fire", but far superior to "first impressions of earth" and "angles".

One Hot Minute by Red Hot Chili Peppers

It's become such a "sleeper" album, it's basically overrated. I do really like it though, I think Navarro being on the album was a nice change of pace though.

R-1834729-1324030049.jpeg.jpg

Love this album. An iridescent diamond that shines brighter than all the other neon imbued horseshit that was spewed out of the Sunset Strip.

But, it has its fair share of haters.

Fuck 'em.

The latest Dark Lotus Album "The Mud, Water, Air and Blood"
darklotusmudwaterairblood_1.jpg

Which albums from your favorite band(s) did you really like, but most fans hate?

One Hot Minute by Red Hot Chili Peppers
I liked One Hot Minute, it was after that I tuned out from the Chili Peppers

A lot of my friends who think QOTSA should sound like they did in the first two albums

Love the first few albums, but these last two were really damn good. Guess I'm in the minority, but Homme has evolved as a musician and I like their direction.

Not sure how much hate it gets, but I know it's a pretty underrated album

Back