Aldo has a good argument of surpassing gsp and take his place as the goat if he beat Stephen

I'm a huge Aldo fan too...but you're delusional. GSP and Fedor are easily ahead of him.

Also Stephens being a better fighter than Bisping?

<FookIsThatGuy>

I’ll start off by saying I’m not a big Aldo fan but he really got a good argument for surpassing gsp and being the goat if he beat Jeremy Stephens.i current have Aldo at second in my goat list.the first is gsp but it might change if Aldo beat Stephen,so let’s analyze Aldo legacy a little bit.

9 title defense
Unbeaten for 10 years
4 losses
Top wins : Edgar2x, Mendes 2x, Korean zombie,Faber,lamas,Florian, Hominick,Swanson,mike brown

That’s an insane resume. I would say it’s good as or close to gsp resume before he beat Bisping but it’s definitely better than fedor resume

Now if he beat Jeremy stephen then you can argue he’s greater than gsp because you can say a win over Jeremy Stephen at this time stage better than a win over Bisping.sure Bisping is greater or got way better resume but Jeremy Stephen is a better fighter and way more dangerous bisping.Stephen is like hendo if hendo is technical and got ko power on both hand,feet and toe.
But gsp got only 2 losses and avenge both of them so he still got that case over Aldo.
So it’s really depends on if a win over a better fighter is better or a win over a greater fighter is better.

mma math trash

trying real hard there TS

Aldo needs to beat Conor and Max or it's game over at surpassing GSP.

Beating a guy who never had a title in his career isn't going to put him ahead of GSP. Stephens is a great win for Aldo if he gets it but it isn't some career milestone like GSP beating Bisping was.

Yeah totally, beating Stephens will totally make me forget how Aldo got trashed by Holloway and Conor.

Aldo is one of my all time favorites, but his quick decline around the time of the KZ fight really messed with his chances of being GOAT. Although he is the greatest FW of all time, his reflexes, chin and confidence are quickly fading.

That being said, if current Aldo comes out and beats Stephen I will be truly impressed.

I’ll start off by saying I’m not a big Aldo fan but he really got a good argument for surpassing gsp and being the goat if he beat Jeremy Stephens.i current have Aldo at second in my goat list.the first is gsp but it might change if Aldo beat Stephen,so let’s analyze Aldo legacy a little bit.

9 title defense
Unbeaten for 10 years
4 losses
Top wins : Edgar2x, Mendes 2x, Korean zombie,Faber,lamas,Florian, Hominick,Swanson,mike brown

That’s an insane resume. I would say it’s good as or close to gsp resume before he beat Bisping but it’s definitely better than fedor resume

Now if he beat Jeremy stephen then you can argue he’s greater than gsp because you can say a win over Jeremy Stephen at this time stage better than a win over Bisping.sure Bisping is greater or got way better resume but Jeremy Stephen is a better fighter and way more dangerous bisping.Stephen is like hendo if hendo is technical and got ko power on both hand,feet and toe.
But gsp got only 2 losses and avenge both of them so he still got that case over Aldo.
So it’s really depends on if a win over a better fighter is better or a win over a greater fighter is better.

ItqAMfy.gif

Back