Aldo vs Max 3... who takes it this time and how?

cristheroman

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Aldo was losing and getting rocked by Jeremy Stephens until he put him down with that body punch, but aldo can use his wrestling against Max this time. I think that's the key to victory for Aldo. His grappling should make the difference if he uses it.

{<huh}Losing and getting rocked??

He was walking Stephens down and he ripped Jeremy's body lol

With that said Holloway still beats him

Aldo flying gogoplata at 5:01 of the tree fiddy round.

tenor.gif

One time it could be luck or a bad day. Twice in the same fashion and getting finished = domination.

No one wants to see a third fight

Aldo was losing and getting rocked by Jeremy Stephens until he put him down with that body punch, but aldo can use his wrestling against Max this time. I think that's the key to victory for Aldo. His grappling should make the difference if he uses it.
giphy.gif

Aldo doesn't have the cardio to compete with Max. He'll win 2 rounds then start fading out.

Maybe Aldo can attempt the tip toe stance for this fight. I mean third times the charm and he has nothing to lose

{<huh}Losing and getting rocked??

He was walking Stephens down and he ripped Jeremy's body lol

With that said Holloway still beats him

he did rocked him, but it's irrelevent because I don't see Aldo staying on the feet with Max this time... he will take him down and use his BJJ. Let's see how good Max's ground game is... we don't know much about max's BJJ as for now.

he did rocked him, but it's irrelevent because I don't see Aldo stay on the feet with Max this time... he will take him down and use his BJJ. Let's see how good Max's ground game is... we don't know much about max's BJJ as for now.

Show me the part where he got rocked. He got hit on the chin flush but didn't stumble or wobble

Back