Aldo went down like a true champion. Swangin’ and bangin’, not tapping to strikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twice to the same guy, unlike GSP.

Aldo is still great though, but maybe you'll stop trying to elevate him above GSP now.
Had gsp not retired when he did the same could have happened easily

Respect to Aldo, but nothing wrong with tapping to strikes, of all the meathead sherbro narratives that one has to be the dumbest one.

“Bro, you’re a pussy if you tap to blunt force trauma to the head and potential brain damage or death, but you’re still a warrior if you quit when someone is hurting your arm”

<JagsKiddingMe>

You clearly have never trained.

Fixed.

I’m guessing you are Brazilian

Nope.

I'm just smart enough to recognize that anybody, regardless of their nationality, who is good enough to compete in the UFC, much less remain at the pinnacle of the sport for years, is most definitely not a fraud.

So I'm guessing you are either A) racist or B) stupid. Which is it?

Nope.

I'm just smart enough to recognize that anybody, regardless of their nationality, who is good enough to compete in the UFC, much less remain at the pinnacle of the sport for years, is most definitely not a fraud.

So I'm guess you are either A) racist or B) stupid. Which is it?

You’re obviously not as smart as you think.

Anderson is a x2 convicted PED cheat with nearly double digit losses. The Lance Armstrong of MMA.

Aldo ducked a random drug test and then deliberately tampered with his urine sample. Ducked a Conor rematch when he stated he’d fight him anytime anywhere.

They are the definition of a fraud.

You’re either a huge Brazilian nuthugger who screams racism at every opportunity or a passionate nationalistic Brazilian who screams racism at every opportunity

You can't deny that Aldo is a warrior. The second fight with Holloway has to be the definition of "go out on your shield". Never knew he had it in him, he has always been so dominant.

i was really glad to see holloway give him his due-respect. it was a nice change from the trolling crap conor was doing to him.

You’re obviously not as smart as you think.

Anderson is a x2 convicted PED cheat with nearly double digit losses. The Lance Armstrong of MMA.

Aldo ducked a random drug test and then deliberately tampered with his urine sample. Ducked a Conor rematch when he stated he’d fight him anytime anywhere.

They are the definition of a fraud.

You’re either a huge Brazilian nuthugger who screams racism at every opportunity or a passionate nationalistic Brazilian who screams racism at every opportunity

I could give a fuck about Anderson Silva - half the guys he fought have failed drug tests as well. You'd have to be a complete moron to think that clean fighters are the rule, rather than the exception in the highest levels of combat sports.

As far as Aldo goes, I can make idiotic leaps-o-logic too - so I guess that makes GSP a fraud because he failed to make weight for his fight against Nick, yet still fought to defend his title.

Twice to the same guy, unlike GSP.

Aldo is still great though, but maybe you'll stop trying to elevate him above GSP now.
I would have been more impressed if Aldo tapped out in the first fight then come up with a new plan and beat Max in the rematch.

In a way tapping when you know you have lost is a way to admitting a defeat which goes a long way towards recovery and improvement.

JUST LOL at "swangin and bangin".

eY8ATVI.png

@Toner's face when Jose panic wrestled like Rousey instead of going out on his shield:
566daddd2be39.jpg

giphy.gif

I don't need to accept it. There is also absolutely no point for you to tell me whatever.

He lost that fight. Even the fight promoter, Dana White said the decision was BS. Every analyst saw the decision was bogus. But you want to believe the fairy tale.

You also believe other publicly known lies?

whether you accept it or not, the truth remains the same. it's a win for gsp. facts are dependent on your preference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back