Aldo went down like a true champion. Swangin’ and bangin’, not tapping to strikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has his thumbs up hoping Herb would let it go to the bell though...

He also got beat up on the feet, pulled guard/mount, gave up his back, was a bloody mess and his body had no gas.

That's a fighter who is done.

to be very honest with you i thought he got clowned, through my eyes he didn't look like he belonged in there with max. I agreed with giving aldo the shot but in hindsight i'd rather have cub. he probably would have put up a better fight.

Your love for Aldo somehow leads me to think Aldo is Bellator bound? Anyone know how many fights Aldo has left on his contract?

Yes, in addition to being the greater fighter, GSP also gets more vagina. Excellent observation.
Haha! He needs can have 25 minutes with a vagina but can't finish. What a boss!

Respect to the fw goat. That loss to mcgregor really did him bad. Mcgregor should of kept to his words and gave the man his rematch. I feel the loss to mcgregor will always haunt him and damaged him psychologically.

Respect to the fw goat. That loss to mcgregor really did him bad. Mcgregor should of kept to his words and gave the man his rematch. I feel the loss to mcgregor will always haunt him and damaged him psychologically.
Aldo denied the rematch so

I’ve got a lot of respect for Aldo. I feel like the Conor KO caused him to get a lot of shit on here but he’s a warrior

going out on top > getting finished 3 times in your last 4.

GSP lives inside your bitch head.

Even the toughest guys, when they've been the hammer for 10 years, simply cannot be the nail. Some of them never can.

Aldo is a true warrior. He never quit, and he died swinging. May he dine in Valhalla.

picture7.png

It was sad because Aldo was landing huge shots yet he didnt even hurt Max and he got tired fast too, first time Aldo has been outmatched physically.

Gotta respect Aldo for the effort, but it's kind of sad that all that swangin' is what gassed him out. Jesus man, throw a straight punch.

Cute wording for exploited, expired, exposed, surpassed and man handled with no tools and no mindset to adapt to this massive problem called Max Holloway.

Aldo quit and was looking for a way out. He was looking up at the ref, after pulling mount, through his bloody face hoping for a stoppage from Herb.
Maybe if he got on that GSP diet of daily injections in the belly he may have had more longevity. And maybe if GSP would ease up on that shit his tummy would settle enough to get back to competing. Any one of his next (possible) opponents will be a harder battle than colitis.

Freaking A! Hell yess!! Aldo is a true warrior or like the neckberads and chucks who lurk in this site. Anyone who taps to strikes is a damn coward and should be thought of as a mental midget. I’m looking at you gsp and joanna Gollum lookin ass!

Grade A thread ts. Keep up the good work.

You are all illiterate animals.

GSP will remember his name a 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back