Aldo went down like a true champion. Swangin’ and bangin’, not tapping to strikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
never liked him but this fight re-confirmed that he is a warrior. whatever game plan he had wasnt working, so he just banged it out and got outgunned by a younger fighter with great skills.

"Round 3 ko mark my words.""I will defend both my lw belt and fw belt simultaneously"See how that works?

No I don’t.

Aldo got KO’d and embarrassed by a guy in 13 seconds. Had the opportunity to get revenge but ducked him despite saying he’d fight him anytime, anywhere.

Respectful champ who fights like a warrior, these other guy should learn but nah they are learning from Connor to be twitter warriors.
The ufc allows it for Connor, others think they can do the same and that's why the UFC is dying.

No I don’t.

Aldo got KO’d and embarrassed by a guy in 13 seconds. Had the opportunity to get revenge but ducked him despite saying he’d fight him anytime, anywhere.
People say lot of shit, so what? Aldos the one who got kod but ur the one acting bitter about it. Aldo never got a proper rematch, he was a the only fw champ in the ufc during his reign, u say he got a chance to rematch with mcgregor with no courtesy of a training camp, get real buddy, thats wouldnt be considered proper rematch and that was pure disrespect from the ufc.

I thought that he looked tired at the end and decided to throw everything until he was stopped for a chance to catch Holloway

Haha shut up Toner you butt hurt bitch. You pissed dick pills Silva is a cheating fraud?

Am I a bad person for deriving such great joy from seeing Aldo's downfall?

Last edited:
So true.

Joanna tapped to strikes....Shogun tapped to strikes, gave up. GSP tapped to strikes.

Aldo is a true warrior.

GSP tapped to strikes then came back to destroy his opponent in the rematch. Going out on your shield means nothing. Whether you get knocked out or tap, the loss is all the same.

People say lot of shit, so what? Aldos the one who got kod but ur the one acting bitter about it. Aldo never got a proper rematch, he was a the only fw champ in the ufc during his reign, u say he got a chance to rematch with mcgregor with no courtesy of a training camp, get real buddy, thats wouldnt be considered proper rematch and that was pure disrespect from the ufc.

How am I acting bitter about it?

He had the chance to rematch Conor and didn’t take it after stating he’d fight him anytime anywhere. Facts

GSP tapped to strikes then came back to destroy his opponent in the rematch. Going out on your shield means nothing. Whether you get knocked out or tap, the loss is all the same.

Tapping to strikes cannot be undone.
Aldo>GSP

He also got beat up on the feet, pulled guard/mount, gave up his back, was a bloody mess and his body had no gas.

That's a fighter who is done.

Nerd, you hating, lol.

to be very honest with you i thought he got clowned, through my eyes he didn't look like he belonged in there with max. I agreed with giving aldo the shot but in hindsight i'd rather have cub. he probably would have put up a better fight.

You really think cub who couldn't put away artem or take any risks against him until the fifth would have done better? Jesus, do you guys remember what the fuck you're watching? Lol

Tapping to strikes cannot be undone.
Aldo>GSP

tapping to strikes doesn't have to be undone, it's the same as any other losses. GSP has less losses and none of them are unavenged.

coming back from a loss much better and effective is a much bigger mark of a warrior than losing the exact same way at almost the exact same time to the exact same fighter

FFS stop trying to bring other fighters down while praising one.

Aldo is a legend, warrior, and Goat. Leave it at that.

Yeah I gave him too much credit. That was an awful total desperation takedown from Aldo there. He wanted no more of that Max stand-up

After eating that many punches you expected perfect form? Lol. So much dumb assery in this thread.

tapping to strikes doesn't have to be undone, it's the same as any other losses. GSP has less losses and none of them are unavenged.

coming back from a loss much better and effective is a much bigger mark of a warrior than losing the exact same way at almost the exact same time to the exact same fighter

warriors don't quit.

Well when he wakes up in the future at random points thinking he is in the grocery store produce section maybe he will wish he did tap from strikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back