Aleksander Emelianenko vs Gabriel Gonzaga, 5th May

DDx2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just got announced. Aleks signed non-exclusive (can still fight for WFCA) contract with RCC Boxing Promotions, meets Gonzaga 5th May in Yekaterinburg. Future fight with Kharitonov also in discussion but apparently Sergei wants some crazy money and negotiations not going well.
<mma4>

UPD

EflfwHCSNXA.jpg

Full card:

hleFMru.png

Stream:

Last edited:
Uberlianenko via KO round 1

So Gonzaga retires because he`s afraid to get ktfo and now gets Aleks? Crazy world uh? Aleks by first round murder.

Got to see this one. Going with Aleks here.

I'm gonna dissent and pick Gonzaga by easy submission.

Yeah Aleks got that Chechen protein powder and some power, but how long has it been since we've seen him grapple? He was always pretty bad on the floor.

If Gonzaga is smart, he won't stand for long.

Probably the best guy they could drag to Russia to fight Aleks.

They must have offered Gonzaga a real payday.

Yeah Aleks got that Chechen protein powder and some power, but how long has it been since we've seen him grapple? He was always pretty bad on the floor.

That is a good call it could very well happen.

Gonzaga looks like shit right now, he's a journeyman at this point, almost 39 years old and already lost 9 times by KO

unnamed.0.jpg

got the grim reaper by KO

Aleks hopefully. He needs to turn his career around and actually beat a "name fighter". I was never a Gonzaga fan, so I have to go for Emelianenko

Aleks is in way better shape than Gonzaga. Gonzaga is being brought in to do a job. Aleks by KO.

However if Gonzaga was in good shape and came to grapple it would really show where Aleks grappling is. Too bad Gonzaga is a journeyman bum now.

Aleks by nokautche.

What type of match is this Boxing or MMA?

GG's wiki says he is retired from MMA and has a 1-0 record in boxing. Weird since he is a BJJ blackbelt.

If this is MMA, I'd favor GG bec. Aleks has been uninterested in training grappling even before he went to prison. I'd be surprised if he's training any grappling now.

Back