Aleksandr Usyk vs. Tony Bellew on Nov.10

I don’t see any way Bellew isn’t picked apart and broken down. Don’t get me wrong I like Toney but this fight is all wrong for him.

It’s a bad date for the Usyk vs. Bellew fight, because a lot of boxing fans are going to be saving their money for the much more interesting fight between WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury. The fans aren’t likely going to spend all their money on Usyk-Bellew fight when they’ve got the Wilder-Fury fight around the same time.

LOL...saving money for a fight card that will cost £16.99.

I dont think this article writer has a grasp on economics in Europe.

Anyway, onto the fight, if this is at cruiser then Bellew is in trouble

What is the cruiserweight limit and what weight was Bellew against Haye?

Im not sure, but he was way too fat at Heavyweight, but at leasty had the poundage to take a shot or two, as soon as he tries to move down again, he is dead meat against someone like Usyk

Bellew gets the red haired stepson treatment.

Bellew was around 220lbs I believe, the CW limit is 200 lbs.

He's fine though he has months to lose weight and also Usyk walks around at 220 lbs as well and makes the weight limit every time.

This fight will be epic, great match up.

Bellew was around 220lbs I believe, the CW limit is 200 lbs.

He's fine though he has months to lose weight and also Usyk walks around at 220 lbs as well and makes the weight limit every time.

This fight will be epic, great match up.
Very exciting fight imo. I cannot wait for it. This year has been excellent.

Bellew has been flattered by his last 2, Zero chance here.

Hearn is a dick head.

What a lad, this hearn guy is

Hearn was trying to put this fight on the same date as Fury vs Wilder and talking trash about the situation and now there is no fight....

It’s seems like the WBA(organization that has 3 champions in a weight class) always happen to enforce mandatory title every time Eddie Hearn is trying to make a big fight......

Usyk and his recent conquests would all fucking slaughter Bellew.

Ill be gutted id this fight doesn’t happen, but in no way surprised

Last edited:
It’s seems like the WBA(organization that has 3 champions in a weight class) always happen to enforce mandatory title every time Eddie Hearn is trying to make a big fight......
Yeah now that you mention it......

Back