Crime Alert: Free speech enemy fascist in Paradise Ca. Enemies of free speech alert

Everybody panic!!

200w.gif

I dont even agree with them being fired, let alone wasting taxpayer dollars investigating them for breaking a law that probably doesn't exist.

Its distasteful for sure, but when you think about the shit these guys are seeing on a hourly basis they're probably doing anything they can to try and keep their spirits up.

I dont even agree with them being fired, let alone wasting taxpayer dollars investigating them for breaking a law that probably doesn't exist.

Its distasteful for sure, but when you think about the shit these guys are seeing on a hourly basis they're probably doing anything they can to try and keep their spirits up.
I'm fine with them being fired, even though I don't think what they did is a big deal.

People everywhere need to understand that not everything you do needs to be broadcast to the world on social media. All you're doing opening yourself up to unnecessary scrutiny. It's not a private space, unless you've set your pages to private.

they got fired for fucking around at work? poor taste in a bad joke.. but is that it?

So, first. Let's be clear. I do not care that these guys were fired.

The fact that they are being investigated for a crime, should be a call to action for all. This is dangerous. There needs to be a heavy push back against this.

The cop that started this criminal investigation is a fascist. Fascists shouldn't have power. He needs to be removed from his job.

Discuss.........

That part of the story is irrelevant until they actually bring criminal charges against someone. "We're looking into possible criminal charges," is such an empty statement. It can mean as little as calling the DA's office and asking "Is there anything illegal about this?" If the answer is "no" and they drop it then nothing fascist-y has occurred.

A. Fire the douchebags.
Laughing about property and animals burned up is not something most normal people do. I mean, I could care a little less about property, but animals? Even psychopaths have compassion to animals.

6120814-0-image-a-6_1542103949116.jpg
Please tell me that's not a burnt cat!!

Psychopaths don't have compassion to animals, quite the opposite actually.

If someone saves your life, family, and home you should probably be grateful and ignore pixels on a screen. Not end their career and possibly freedom.

And apparently breaking a law. They aren't sure what law yet, but they are working on figuring that part out.

This is a trend I've been noticing.

It's crazy when a group of kids smoking weed in a car with a gun and one of them with warrants getting arrested is greeted with outrage online, but a story like this has the same people like 'fuck em'.

We're getting to this weird place where saying the wrong thing is worse than doing the wrong thing and that's dangerous imo.

If someone saves your life, family, and home you should probably be grateful and ignore pixels on a screen. Not end their career and possibly freedom.

These guys are construction workers. Had nothing to do with putting out the fires. And tell that to the families of the 80+ people that died where these idiots are quite literally fucking around in their ashes and posting it online.

I can understand them being fired for their behavior but exactly what crime did they commit???
They're probably investigating what sort of crime they can charge them with.

It probably won't be a felony but will be some infraction they get fined for. I can't remember if California is one of those states with obscenity laws or not.

These guys are construction workers. Had nothing to do with putting out the fires. And tell that to the families of the 80+ people that died where these idiots are quite literally fucking around in their ashes and posting it online.
Be easier not to care about what's online. You should try it.

A. Fire the douchebags.
Laughing about property and animals burned up is not something most normal people do. I mean, I could care a little less about property, but animals? Even psychopaths have compassion to animals.

6120814-0-image-a-6_1542103949116.jpg

A couple months ago I hated cats would have said fucking grow up you pussies. Then me and my lady took in a stray kitten and now well I won’t lie....that pic triggered me

Dude posts a picture of my dead cat and he's getting put in to the ground. The last he thing he should worry about is what the law will do to him.

This is the only one I really have an issue with (I barely have an issue with is just to be clear). It's somebodies pet though (maybe anyways) don't do that. The rest of the stuff was harmless. These people are cleaning up and doing a horrible job god forbid they goof off here and there. There fucking humans working not robots.

Last edited:
I'm trying very hard to be outraged but I'm just not feeling it

Be easier not to care about what's online. You should try it.

You care so little you had to let everyone know. Well done. You post offensive shit online (especially at a scene of mass destruction and death), you deal with the consequences. That's on them for being morons.

Back