alex emelianenko looking shredded

Fedor and Aleks are polar opposites.

The Light and The Dark.

But what they did have in common was Mega Mass 2000
fedor-and-alex.jpg
I used to take that shit as a kid trying to gain weight.

Unreal, what the fuck did he use to get like that?

Gym selfie?! Embarrassing! If I saw him doing this, I’d walk right up to him and say “mr. Emelianenko, you look fantastic! I’ve been a huge fan of yours forever. Here’s $500.”

Man, I gotta get my butt back in shape.:(

This is proof Fedor and Aleks were natty in PRIDE imo.

People claim they were "juicing" but it's clear that they have genetics to cut alot of fat if they juice, unlike Barnett and other roiders who stay fat.

100% they were natty in PRIDE IMO...and Fedor is still Natty.
.... Fedor looked way different in Pride..... Kettlebell Fedor was not natty. I am sure an upstanding citizen lke Aleks was though..... lol

It's Russia it's filled with those running around.

Plus I suspect he has some money.. not to mention he is rocking some hardcore russian mob ink.

So freaky to have this guy related to what seems a very decent guy with no ties to this type of shenanigans well Putin but he runs that joint what can you do refuse to see him.

Fedor is the Russian mob, he's that hiding in plain sight type of guy.

Whoever did that hair transplant has balls of steel.

Aleks is in my top three favorite HWs. Not a fan of some of the shit he’s done outside the cage/ring obviously, but

as a HW fighter, he had/has some of the most crisp boxing and fastest hand speed ever, imo

His fight w Sergei is one of my favorite HW bouts

My goodness does he look red and flushed in TS’s pic up there. Hoping his ticker can handle whatever he’s got running through his veins

Fedor is the Russian mob, he's that hiding in plain sight type of guy.

Well yea.. I mean his brother is mixing it with the low society crime while he is with this ex KGB / FSB / 'president' / dictator that is doing his shady shit mostly in plain sight while wearing suits and smiling for pictures while shaking hands with other countries white collar crooks aka politicians.

<Fedor23>

Not sure what rock you been living under but there is a pill that completely cures HEP. Its expensive as fuck but im sure he could afford it.

It's a joke bro since the theory was that's why he couldn't get in the ufc.

.... Fedor looked way different in Pride..... Kettlebell Fedor was not natty. I am sure an upstanding citizen lke Aleks was though..... lol
Wut? Fedor physique has always looked natty....and Fedor is 41 now...no shit his body doesn't look like before lol.

Fedor_Emelianenko_With_Kettlebells-11135.jpg

Let me guess...you think GSP has always been natty? LMFAO.

Wut? Fedor physique has always looked natty....and Fedor is 41 now...no shit his body doesn't look like before lol.

Fedor_Emelianenko_With_Kettlebells-11135.jpg

Let me guess...you think GSP has always been natty? LMFAO.
I'd say it is arguable GSP isn't natty. Look at your absurd reasoning as to why Fedor was natural..... Literally the definition of delusional fanboyism.

Aleks' physique somehow has an impact on Fedor in your opinion. Do you even understand how ridiculous that sounds?

I'd say it is arguable GSP isn't natty. Look at your absurd reasoning as to why Fedor was natural..... Literally the definition of delusional fanboyism.

Aleks' physique somehow has an impact on Fedor in your opinion. Do you even understand how ridiculous that sounds?

Lets look at the premise of Fedor haters...Use logic.

All PRIDE guys were full of roids....yet Fedor's bro, who he worked out with.......Just recently got shredded and muscular as fuck...If they were truly on roids in PRIDE, why didn't Aleks look way better in PRIDE?

Same with Fedor.....They share similar genetic make up and like I said trained together...if he was roiding, he would've been more shredded or muscular.

GSP not being natty is 100x more likely than Fedor.

Lets look at the premise of Fedor haters...Use logic.

All PRIDE guys were full of roids....yet Fedor's bro, who he worked out with.......Just recently got shredded and muscular as fuck...If they were truly on roids in PRIDE, why didn't Aleks look way better in PRIDE?

Same with Fedor.....They share similar genetic make up and like I said trained together...if he was roiding, he would've been more shredded or muscular.

GSP not being natty is 100x more likely than Fedor.
Steroids don't make you shredded by themselves, Einstein.

There are tons of different PEDs out there.... Some things help your cardio, some help with weight, some help with muscle gain, if you put in the work.

Not to mention, they are Russian.......with ties to a guy who funded a PED program.

It is actually the same likeliness as GSP that both brothers were on something.......

There are tons of different PEDs out there.... Some things help your cardio, some help with weight, some help with muscle gain, if you put in the work.

Not to mention, they are Russian.......with ties to a guy who funded a PED program.

It is actually the same likeliness as GSP that both brothers were on something.......
Sure there is roids like Clen/TRen/etc...but most do make you burn fat.

Yet not once were they ever shredded or super muscular.

I guess they were excluded from Putin's program during PRIDE...Aleks must of just signe dup.

lol....GSP likeliness is way higher bro...damn your delusional.

you don't think they wouldn't be in EVERYTHING but the kitchen sink on pride that never tested at all?

Back