alex emelianenko looking shredded

Sure there is roids like Clen/TRen/etc...but most do make you burn fat.

Yet not once were they ever shredded or super muscular.

I guess they were excluded from Putin's program during PRIDE...Aleks must of just signe dup.

lol....GSP likeliness is way higher bro...damn your delusional.
I actually acknowledge it is possible GSP is not clean.... You say there is 0 percent chance that guys that fought in an org that allowed PED use and were tied to a guy that funds a PED program...yeah I'm the delusional one
..... lol

Drugs work. He looks great! If I could I'd take test replacement and stem cell injections.

you don't think they wouldn't be in EVERYTHING but the kitchen sink on pride that never tested at all?
No. I think they would most likely be on something though....

Last edited:
I actually acknowledge it is possible GSP is not clean.... You say there is 0 percent chance that guys that fought in an org that allowed PED use and were tied to a guy that funds a PED program...yeah I'm the delusional one
..... lol
Obviously not ZERO percent chance...but the evidence is pointing out to them being natty.

Aleks being shredded and Muscular now at 36, looks better physically than ever.....yeah bro, this only helps their natty case.

Obviously not ZERO percent chance...but the evidence is pointing out to them being natty.

Aleks being shredded and Muscular now at 36, looks better physically than ever.....yeah bro, this only helps their natty case.
Nothing in Aleks' life is a direct reflection of Fedor. Nothing.

Nothing in Aleks' life is a direct reflection of Fedor. Nothing.
yeah they trained together.......If Aleks is getting hardcore bodychanges now compared to PRIDE.....this means he wasn't using.

Are we really gonna believe Fedor was using but his bro/partner was natty? LMFAO.

The evidence is pointing to fedor being natty, sorry bro.

yeah they trained together.......If Aleks is getting hardcore bodychanges now compared to PRIDE.....this means he wasn't using.

Are we really gonna believe Fedor was using but his bro/partner was natty? LMFAO.

The evidence is pointing to fedor being natty, sorry bro.
You're wrong, whether you want to admit it or not. lol

At the very least, put him in one of those 4 on 4 fighter matches.

Same, then moved to roids when i got older for the respectable bench and the pecs that wrecks.
Lol same here. I just did 1 cycle of 'test 200' my senior year of high school and ended up being the strongest and most ripped teenager around my area. People had already assumed I was juicing but then I got crazy big, like my traps blew up, as well as you said the bench press lol. As I said, I just did one cycle but then I ended up selling it for the next couple of years because I knew how to get it and everyone(even people I didn't know) would ask me to get them some. I would get the shit sent to my house by Fed ex lol. Bottle probably cost like $7, then add of a couple of other fees, I'd end up paying about $30 or $40 at most all together then selling it for $100.

Back