Alex Jones is a joke

68oEpLc.gif

Last edited:
I can't remember what is was, but he's been right on some pretty big issues that were once considered insane.

But that doesn't change the fact he's a nutcase lol. He's super entertaining though and he passionately loves America. Sandy hook denial is just disgusting though, I can't believe he went there. There are parents whose little kids were murdered and he's walking around suggesting it didn't happen. That's some hurtful shit.

Alex Jones is a shill put in place to discredit truth seekers.

Why do you feel a need to lie about Alex Jones. It's so weird. He gives countless gems to be used against himself and you ignore those to lie about him and make up totally fake stories. He thought Hillary put kids in a basement of a pizza parlor? Find me one source on that.

Pizzagate

He threw stones, then hid his hand, like the cowardly cunt he is.

Pizzagate

He threw stones, then hid his hand, like the cowardly cunt he is.

He was also recently quoted saying he wants republicans to start a civil war and kill any libs they see, and that he wants military action against all libs. He ended up having to backtrack and apologize for it.

He was also recently quoted saying he wants republicans to start a civil war and kill any libs they see, and that he wants military action against all libs. He ended up having to backtrack and apologize for it.

4j3z6_s-200x150.gif

Anybody who believes anything that guy says is straight up retarded.

Alex Jones is an absolute fucking sideshow-quality wacko.

He's got millions, and in a just world, the world he says he wants, he would be screaming at intersections, selling pencils in a cup.

He's got millions, and in a just world, the world he says he wants, he would be screaming at intersections, selling pencils in a cup.
I know he's rich. I'm just baffled as to how many stupid people there are in America, that there is a demand for the deranged.

I know he's rich. I'm just baffled as to how many stupid people there are in America, that there is a demand for the deranged.

People are stupid. People hear:

"The water is POISON!!!"

Then:

"We're running a sale on the world's best water purification system known to man."

And dont see anything wrong. They're probably, in large part, the same people who are consistently tricked by men like Peter Popoff, Oral Roberts, or their mega pastor ilk.

Why do you feel a need to lie about Alex Jones. It's so weird. He gives countless gems to be used against himself and you ignore those to lie about him and make up totally fake stories. He thought Hillary put kids in a basement of a pizza parlor? Find me one source on that.

Becayuse like all true leftists, he's a little weasel.

Why do so many people think this guy speaks the truth? As someone who has lived in China for many years I know for 100% certainty that he lies about China, it seems like his goal is to rile up Americans against Chinese. He claims that Chinese execute gay people. Complete bs since I know that there are plenty of gay people walking around China not in fear of their lives. In fact they are more afraid of revealing their gay in front of their parents in fear that they will bring them shame.

In every China video he repeats that China is a communist nation when in fact they are capitalist. Christmas is very popular over here as an example.

Don't forget this guy hated on Israel before and now he went 180 and is condemning Obama for the two-state Israel Palestine policy.

Does anyone else get irritated by this guy?

My ex girlfriend and her family came to America because she has a sister and where she lived they cant have that many girls. China is very complicated and different areas have different rules.

what? lemme guess you are trolling on the word "hoax" because he said "fake staged blue screen etc"

Damn that Alex really sounds like a total loon!! Do people really take him seriously? Or just for commedy?

he is the lovechild of chris morris, except hes in it for the cash instead of the comedy

Why do so many people think this guy speaks the truth? As someone who has lived in China for many years I know for 100% certainty that he lies about China, it seems like his goal is to rile up Americans against Chinese. He claims that Chinese execute gay people. Complete bs since I know that there are plenty of gay people walking around China not in fear of their lives. In fact they are more afraid of revealing their gay in front of their parents in fear that they will bring them shame.

In every China video he repeats that China is a communist nation when in fact they are capitalist. Christmas is very popular over here as an example.

Don't forget this guy hated on Israel before and now he went 180 and is condemning Obama for the two-state Israel Palestine policy.

Does anyone else get irritated by this guy?
China has a hybrid economy, but it is still centrally planned in many key aspects, and is still ruled by a one party, authoritarian state. So yeah, it's still sorta Communist in the important sense that it is wholly run by the Communist Party. I mean, think about it for a sec.

Back