Alex Jones Sued by Sandy Hook Parents

So, completely unreliable and irrationally skewed.
Me? Nah. People who think the government staged a mass murder and hired a vast amount of crisis actor to give credence to it? Probably at the moment, yeah.

“You’re allowed to question things in America, that’s not defamation,” Jones said Wednesday on his InfoWars broadcast. “But what is defamation is to file lawsuits that say I said things I didn’t say, and then put me and my whole family through the ringer and lie about us and hold us up against dead children and say basically we hate their families, we hate the children.”

B0flv0xCYAEIu-l.png

Is this guy fuckin serious?

I find it incredible that Alex Jones is even known in the main stream.
I learned of his existence HERE. Hearing his name being brought up IRL conversation would be as mind blowing as this being a Double Jeopardy answer.

So he is not that big in the USA? I also learned about Alex Jones here on Sdog but I am not in the USA.

He always gets mentioned on threads here since 2015

So he is not that big in the USA? I also learned about Alex Jones here on Sdog but I am not in the USA.

I'm thinking when the IMDB forums shut down, all of those people came here. Because they used to talk about Alex Jones a lot, too. That's where I first found out about him.

I dont think Alex ever advocated violence or harassment towards victims and their families.

I'm thinking when the IMDB forums shut down, all of those people came here. Because they used to talk about Alex Jones a lot, too. That's where I first found out about him.

Irrespective of political leanings I don't get why he has followers or why some of his videos are even being talked about. Guy sounds like a clown

Yep , a million to one is still a chance .
Jones has many millions to make sure he won't lose. He'll just keep dragging it out in court.
On top of it, he'll be able to make millions off the content from this. They just made the man richer.

They actually have a decent case here.

I can't say whether or not the families have inserted themselves enough to be considered limited purpose public figures, but under either legal standard, they have a claim if they can show that Jones knowingly spread lies and that they suffered harm. The harm will be easy, as the families can show all the harassment they've received over the years. Then they just have to show that Jones knowingly lied. Jones trying to claim that his show is some form of parody (like he did in his child custody case) won't work. He's have to say that he only speculated. But I've seen enough of his clips to see that he's pretty much said outright that the whole thing was a hoax.

The bar for such a legal claim against a media figure is quite high, but I think Jones and his dipshittery has clearly met it.

Edit: After watching the video in the post above, no doubt there is a strong case for slander here.

Last edited:
Irrespective of political leanings I don't get why he has followers or why some of his videos are even being talked about. Guy sounds like a clown
Because there are a lot of gullible, extremely stupid Americans.

He is a very fringe character.

Why can’t this fucking big toe looking bastard get shot by someone that is fed up with his bullshit?

Back