Alex Jones Vs. Joe Rogan! Make it happen Dana!

That would be nuttier than squirrel shit.

Let's go! Standup only! No takedowns!!!

I saw the OP video earlier today and thought it was interesting that TYT's highlights of Alex Jones saying 'We'll show you the clip that George Soros admits to aiding Nazis in confiscation of Jewish property.'

Then TYT cuts away, and Cynk says "Its a conspiracy theory!'

So, I figured, what could Jones be referring to? And its probably this clip, and its not a consiracy theory, but it makes perfect sense that TYT would want their viewers to believe it is.

This interview with Soros speaks for itself.

Alex Jones looks like ass with that beard.

You want to hear a cute story about Alex Jones?

He spread the lovely little lie that the Sandy Hook Massacre was "movie" done by "actors."

Now families who have had their children murdered get to also deal with constant harassment from this fucking pigs fucktarded ass clown fans.

They've sued him to try to get him to retract his statements and apologize. He won't do it because it would hurt his brand.

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/bu...alex-jones-over-sandy-hook-conspiracy-n876881

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/23/us/politics/alex-jones-trump-sandy-hook.html

https://apnews.com/ee870d11c20a48819fd9bb9df626f09d

Fuck Alex Jones and anyone who has a nice thing to say about him. He deserves to die in a slow fire.

Lies have consequences when there are people on the other end.

You guys and this sandy hook virtue signaling. Its embarrassing. Some people believing either it didn't happen or was a controlled event. Accept it and get over it.

"You don't believe the official story?? Die in a slow fire!!!" Lol

It's unclear whether Jones has officially become a shill, but wtf with roping Rogan into that? He may not be very smart and he falls for a lot of propaganda, but he's no shill. The guy tries to think for himself.

He's definitely a shill. He's done a complete 180 the last few years. And he seems to go out of his way push establishment narratives these days. Total opposite of what he used to be

He's definitely a shill. He's done a complete 180 the last few years. And he seems to go out of his way push establishment narratives these days. Total opposite of what he used to be
people change their views on things as new information is absorbed. Their positions 'evolve'. tough concept i know. . .

Thye should both jump off a cliff and post it on liveleak.

This one will be hard to choose, they're both two of the biggest spreaders of disinformation today.
Analogizing Rogan to Jones...

Vegan, I take it?

Jones is a cartoon character at best....but even cartoon characters can raise awareness and Jones has most certainly done that...he goes off the rails alot...says some pretty outrageous things at times that turn out to be wrong((when he tries his hand at predictions for instance)) but the overall body of info coming out of his shit is eye opening, Rogan on the other hand has turned completely bitch...I get where Alex is coming from here, Rogan for years has been all buddy with Jones but at the same time digs daggers into the guy....like he does at times with Eddie live on the air. Rogan sucks the ass of most of his guests, Ive heard Rogan when he went at Plait and Jillette on mancow's show and he was spot on...then he has that shill Degrasse Tyson on his show and just kisses ass the whole time...hes done a 180 from where he used to stand for whatever reasons, he went around saying that they were going to have a debate between Eric Dubay and Degrasse Tyson and then he((rogan)) or they ((rogan and degrasse)) totally backed out of it and wont even address the fact that they did

I like ((d)) Joe....but his turnaround in the past couple of years is shameful

I want you to know that I say this without malice, but you appear to belong to a group that is too stupid to register Rogan's concern, anymore (Flat Earthers). People like Eric Dubay represent a group of people who are literally too dumb to gain any meaningful cultural influence or significance; because no first worlder with real power believes this shit because nobody dumb enough to believe it could ever hope to procure meaningful power in a sophisticated civilization. He has transcended that sphere. He has outgrown this niche.

I can't use the word "ignorance" because that isn't an excuse. These people have been given the facts. Ignorance can't be scapegoated.

You guys and this sandy hook virtue signaling. Its embarrassing. Some people believing either it didn't happen or was a controlled event. Accept it and get over it.

"You don't believe the official story?? Die in a slow fire!!!" Lol
Believing that families with murdered kids should be able to live out their lives free of harassment from pathetic conspiracy nuts = liberal virtue signaling?

Fuck. You.

These are real people. That’s what you don’t seem to realize (or care).

I saw the OP video earlier today and thought it was interesting that TYT's highlights of Alex Jones saying 'We'll show you the clip that George Soros admits to aiding Nazis in confiscation of Jewish property.'

So, I figured, what could Jones be referring to? And its probably this clip, and its not a consiracy theory, but it makes perfect sense that TYT would want their viewers to believe it is.

The reason I posted the TYT vid was because of its brevity. The other ones I found were around 20 - 30 mins in length. I figured that people usually don't have time to sit though a video like that unless they're at home. I wasn't trying to hornswaggle anyone.

Rogan said he disagrees with Alex on a couple of things.... and Alex had a bitch fit

I was hoping Jones's outrage was over Rogan's 225 commentary where he was claiming that Covington had a pressure game just like the Diaz brothers.

The reason I posted the TYT vid was because of its brevity. The other ones I found were around 20 - 30 mins in length. I figured that people usually don't have time to sit though a video like that unless they're at home. I wasn't trying to hornswaggle anyone.

Its all good.

I really did see that TYT video before this thread was posted.

Guess Cenk counts on the probability his regular viewers won't 'Google it.'

Its all good.

I really did see that TYT video before this thread was posted.

Guess Cenk counts on the probability his regular viewers won't 'Google it.'
even so what does Alex expect a 14 or 15 year old Soros to do? he was hidden by a nazi officer to protect him..... do you think he shouldve blown his cover and got himself locked up and possibly killed? He was a child

I was hoping Jones's outrage was over Rogan's 225 commentary where he was claiming that Covington had a pressure game just like the Diaz brothers.
that would have been epic lol

Fuck Alex Jones

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_84
Rex 84, short for Readiness Exercise 1984, was a classified scenario and drill developed by the United States federal government to detain large numbers of United States citizens deemed to be "national security threats", in the event that the President declared a "State of National Emergency". The plan was first revealed in detail in a major daily newspaper by reporter Alfonso Chardy in the July 5, 1987 edition of the Miami Herald. Possible reasons for such a roundup were reported to be widespread opposition to a U.S. military invasion abroad, such as if the United States were to directly invade Central America.[1][2][3] To combat what the government perceived as "subversive activities", the plan also authorized the military to direct ordered movements of civilian populations at state and regional levels, according to Professor Diana Reynolds.[4]
he's a joke, anyone who listens to him should just re-evaluate where they get their information from

even so what does Alex expect a 14 or 15 year old Soros to do? he was hidden by a nazi officer to protect him..... do you think he shouldve blown his cover and got himself locked up and possibly killed? He was a child

I'd expect him not to admit it with pride.

I'd expect him not to admit it with pride.
he did what anyone wouldve done in his position.... he survived. All he done was what was necessary to keep his cover.

if thats the evidence of Soros working for the nazis then its pretty laughable

I want you to know that I say this without malice, but you appear to belong to a group that is too stupid to register Rogan's concern, anymore (Flat Earthers). People like Eric Dubay represent a group of people who are literally too dumb to gain any meaningful cultural influence or significance; because no first worlder with real power believes this shit because nobody dumb enough to believe it could ever hope to procure meaningful power in a sophisticated civilization. He has transcended that sphere. He has outgrown this niche.

I can't use the word "ignorance" because that isn't an excuse. These people have been given the facts. Ignorance can't be scapegoated.
lol all Im going to say is ...he set up the debate to happen, agreement on both sides to appear on his show, he announced the debate was going to happen multiple times with different guests on his show, he had it listed in the upcoming shows...then suddenly nothing...not a word
I understand you feel the way you do but there are alot of people that want to see this happen and see how it goes...if you think Eric Dubay is an unintelligent person then you obviously have never paid attention to him, right or wrong...stupid he is not....which is EXACTLY the reason that Joe was going to have him on the show in the first place and thats why he set up a debate with Eric and Neil((someone Im sure you do consider intelligent)) the way you say it its like it would have been a debate between Neil and a retard so youre obviously missing out on part of the equation somewhere

perhaps its because youre too dumb to grasp anything meaningful that doesnt fit into your parameters, I say that without malice ...simply reflecting

Rogan has regressed more so than transcended, IMO

Alex is generally fucked, but he was right here.

Back