Media Alex Pereira Challenges Anthony Smith To Grappling Match For 50k After "One-Dimensional" Comments

They need to have AI that does accents. They always mess up foreign names.

Alex really knows how to stand his ground. Also how to go on the offensive with all his haters and doubters.

He's willing to take on challenges and risks, while also being smart about it.

Yes, BUT this is fake lol.

Nah, that video ain't right.

iu

Alex has wins against Izzy, Strickland, Jan, Hill, Jiri (all bit 1 a ko ) 5 Champions. Alex resume is short but maybe the best short resume in mma history. He likely adds more. His legacy is very good. Alex might not be a wiz on the ground but he's not helpless either and isn't afraid on his back.

So, could anthony tap him in them 5 minutes? Kind of doubt it.

Sounds like Alex needs to get up in 5 minutes. From hooks in back position.

With the goal of keeping him down and control it shouldn’t be difficult for smith

That was really cool. AI is fucking wild. Imagine in-ear translation devices that work in real time. You could go to any country in the world and have a conversation with someone.

I thought he wanted to go to heavyweight? Take that action to Werdum. Or fight your two top contenders both of whom are going to take Alex’s ass down. Talking about Prochazka who had him down in round 1 and of course the Dagestani guy who I can’t remember the name of.

But I’m telling ya, Khabib should really come challenge Poatan and whip his ass easily just cherry pick a big GSPxBisping moment and score a huge payday

Does anyone really think it’s that ballsy to grapple with Anthony whatever his name is??

This is the kind of thing UFC should host, to shore up one of its shitty cards.

wait a minute, this isn't a fake video with creepy AI?

Everyone is confused here or what?

It’s a real interview. The only fake thing is that he didn’t say it in English but Portuguese. There is AI that can translate audio between major languages now and even in similar sounding voices.

Grappler-era Poa has arrived gentemen!!!

he kimura jones for hw strap spring 25

a few hours ago:
Anthony Smith DOUBLES DOWN on Alex Pereira comments

Without punches it’s pretty tough to submit a pro level fighter in under 5 minutes unless you are a grappling savant.

I like the moxie, but there’s a reason he moved the goalposts from “let’s have a grappling match for $50k” to “you can’t sub me in under 5 minutes without strikes for $50k”…

Without punches it’s pretty tough to submit a pro level fighter in under 5 minutes unless you are a grappling savant.

I like the moxie, but there’s a reason he moved the goalposts from “let’s have a grappling match for $50k” to “you can’t sub me in under 5 minutes without strikes for $50k”…
Smith said he sucks at grappling, should be a piece of cake for him.

Poatan is coached by Glover, who outgrappled Smith so badly in the UFC that he literally apologized to him mid-fight for the beatdown. (Just remembered that he also beat him in straight grappling last year at the FPI). So if that’s who Alex is training with, I like his odds.

Back