Media Alexa Grasso Meets The Mexican President!!!!

Good for her, she's a very nice girl.
Hope she beats Babushka again.

i

My local councilman has more pull than this guy

Well I don’t believe most people are fans of his but good for her, she probably has more pull in that country than him anyways

Say what you will about him, but I think it’s awesome he brought her for the photo-op. I’m American, and with the exception of Trump, I think any US President would bother recognizing a MMA champion. It’s sad, really.

I love her confidence cause she's wearing slippers in the Mexican white house. Well done.

I would think she would dress a little more formal.....
The Mexican president is a puppet for the cartel, no reason to show that piece of shit any respect

I wouldn’t be bragging about meeting obrador if I was her.
Yeah, no idea on her political views, Moreno got invited too iirc, i saw her with Alfaro before this one, way
Well I don’t believe most people are fans of his but good for her, she probably has more pull in that country than him anyways
Not even close, even if Obrador has a lot of haters (myself included) his party is most likely winning the next elections, despite every shit decision they have been taking, people still dont know her, he could still win an election if he could run for president again, sadly.

Agreed. There’s a ‘mom’ vibe to those jeans.
Those appear to actually be joggers if you look at the cuffs. Didn't realize jean joggers for women were a thing. Learn something every day.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back