Alexa Grasso vs. Angela Hill in the works for UFC Fight Night in Nebraska

This should be an exciting striker vs. striker battle! I'm looking forward to it... but I'll be sorry that one of them must lose.

Grasso's problem is she doesn't specialize in anything. She's just decent everywhere. And she lacks aggressiveness. If she's losing a close round she'll do nothing to try and take it over.

Grasso's problem is she doesn't specialize in anything. She's just decent everywhere. And she lacks aggressiveness. If she's losing a close round she'll do nothing to try and take it over.
Not true. The third round against Markos, she jumped for the guillotine, which helped immensely.

OOOOH shit

Are we still doing WMMA yeah?

I'll predict this one down to the letter for you guys

Jab fest that looks like a sparring session you could catch at any local MMA gym anywhere in the world where they have mums trying to loose a little baby fat

Probably goes the distance
Infact
definitely goes the distance

Bet a couple thousand on the over 2.5 and enjoy your 2 dollar profit

Oh and I forgot to add
They will both get really really mad confident when the decision is being read even though they both landed about 20 jabs each and even the judges don't give a fuck who won/probably went for a leak and didn't watch anyway

Hill: "Her Asso is Grasso."

Last edited:

Jab fest that looks like a sparring session you could catch at any local MMA gym anywhere in the world where they have mums trying to loose a little baby fat

People who aren't stuck in the rut of knee-jerk negativity about WMMA will be excited about this match between two talented and skilled strikers. Both should be hungry for a win, and both have the tools to fuck each other up:

Hill putting down Stephanie Egginck at Invicta FC...

Grasso heaped on the damage to Jodie Esquibel in their fight...
ColV3MiWEAAQq-n.jpg

Probably headlining or co-main.

This is the shit the fans want to see

Do not like Hill at all, Grasso needs to win, plus she's hot.

People who aren't stuck in the rut of knee-jerk negativity about WMMA will be excited about this match between two talented and skilled strikers. Both should be hungry for a win, and both have the tools to fuck each other up:

Hill putting down Stephanie Egginck at Invicta FC...

Grasso heaped on the damage to Jodie Esquibel in their fight...
ColV3MiWEAAQq-n.jpg

Talented '

<{hughesimpress}>

Hopefully Hill wins.. she brings it every time.

Grasso looks like a 12 year old

You're trippin, they ain't gettin rid of her no time soon if that Curran chick can lost like 6 in a row without getting cut then Alexa can pull off at least 10 lol

Well, Curran lost 6 of her last 7, but got let go at 4 in a row.

In considering the tolerance of that record by the UFC, it should be kept in mind that Curran's debut fight was a Fight Of The Night bonus winner, and I expect that such a bonus gains some tolerance for future losses. What is more, Curran's subsequent fight set up her opponent, Alex Chambers, for a Performance Of The Night award, so some of Curran's losses were at least associated with being exciting fights... including her most recent fight, against Xiaonan Yan, which I thought was exciting enough to have been a worthy contender for Fight Of The Night.

OOOOH shit

Are we still doing WMMA yeah?

Probably goes the distance
Infact
definitely goes the distance

Bet a couple thousand on the over 2.5 and enjoy your 2 dollar profit

Oh and I forgot to add
They will both get really really mad confident when the decision is being read even though they both landed about 20 jabs each and even the judges don't give a fuck who won/probably went for a leak and didn't watch anyway

Holy fucking misogynistic savagery.

I like it.

Alexa has been reduced to a can crusher in UFC... She was a can crusher outside... Dana is probably pissed he can't crack "Mehico" with her....

Back