Alexander Gustafsson has some harsh words for Rockhold, and Daniel Cormier

Luke and Gus atr
Met Gus at a fan expo in 2011. Been a fan since. But nobody told him to sit around a wait for a title shot... Stay active and fight bud. Make some money....
Gus owns a gym and several other businesses, he dont need to fight for money really.

<36> <GSPWoah>

DC already beat this guy to a pulp and Luke would knock his fucking teeth out. Be careful what you wish for.

Easy win for Luke.
Are you being facetious or is that your genuine opinion?

Luke and Gus atr

Gus owns a gym and several other businesses, he dont need to fight for money really.
then dont ask for title shot and say DC is holding the division when you are the one who fight 1 per year. Also beat a MW guy who just get KTFO by another MW guy doesn't help you get a title shot at LHW.
And for all you Gus's fans who say Volkan doesn't deserve to fight Gus because Volkan is coming of a loss, Gus was gifted a title shot against DC when he just get KTFO by Rumble

Sherdog user Rampage_Jackson with harsh words for Gus: Hey Gus shut the fuck up

Gustaffson doesn't strike me as hard hitter, I'd say a MW Romero still hits way harder than Gus

He has size on Rockhold and amazing TD defense. He'd definitely hit Rockhold enough to hurt him badly.

Gus Luke intrigues me actually...... Luke with no weight cut may be different, as fighters not cutting all that weight has a way of turning da glass chin in to stone. Luke losing to a Yoel that cut no weight, thus had a gas tank, is no shame at all. Luke looked horrible post weigh in and was like McGregor level depleted. Time to go up.

If you think Yoel walks around at 187.7 lbs you're out of your mind.

Luke should just say the word "Rumble" and Alex will shut his mouth right after that.

Laughed at the 1-7 line. Not cause it’s dumb or outrageous or anything, but Because it’s actually true lol it’s sad for the lhw division. There was dc, rumble and gus, and then a big drop in talent. Now rumble is gone so that basically leaves gus by himself.

Exactly why i don't get Gus threatening Rockhold.

He should be convincing him to come up.

Gus is talking a lot of shit for a guy that already got fucking rolled by the current champion his inactivity ain't helping at all either

He has size on Rockhold and amazing TD defense. He'd definitely hit Rockhold enough to hurt him badly.

Definitely a bad match for Luke. If Bisping can put Luke out Gus would do it better. Would be comical to watch, but if Luke takes the fight, my respects go out to him

Definitely a bad match for Luke. If Bisping can put Luke out Gus would do it better. Would be comical to watch, but if Luke takes the fight, my respects go out to him

It's a total stylistic mismatch IMO. He'd be crazy to.

U5drT1Q4ZnFCiapraW5CJdmeTNvKpt7
If jones and D.C. don't go back to lightheavyweoght then rumble will come back and humble Gus and be champ probably.

I thought Gustafsson was hurt?

If Luke does go up to LHW I wouldn't mind seeing him get KTFO in his debut by Gus. Better than getting KO'd against a WW in Gastelum.

Internet is the only place Gustafail fights these days.

People should just stfu and watch Gustafson vs Texeira. Pure art.

Back