Ali Abdel Aziz get's flying aoki'd

hate's a strong word but severely dislike sure. he's a convicted criminal who used to be in an extremist group, who has ties to murderous dictators in the chechen republic, who's a convicted felon who committed passport fraud and ratted out for and then lied to the FBI allegedly.
Is there evidence for this?

Yeah I posted this and his MMA loss when someone was asking why people hated Ali.... and I'm surprised how many didn't know of this video.

yep. @MIKERUSSELLMMA on twitter did a lot of digging and found a lot of it out.
MIKERUSSELLMMA said so therefore Ali is a piece of human garbage? That is very silly reasoning. There was nothing incriminating him. That Russel dude was getting his info from racist websites. It's like getting info about a Jews from a Nazi website.

Or maybe you accept what this guy says because it complements your prejudice?

MIKERUSSELLMMA said so therefore Ali is a piece of human garbage? That is very silly reasoning. There was nothing incriminating him. That Russel dude was getting his info from racist websites. It's like getting info about a Jews from a Nazi website.

Or maybe you accept what this guy says because it complements your prejudice?

well it's public knowledge that he has been convicted so I'd say that's where your argument begins to fall apart, the rest it doesn't take a genius to work out. there's always one guy trying to defend him lol, I think he has an army of twitter bots. inb4 it's because he's muslim

Back