Ali Abdelaziz Goes Off On Critics of Justin Gaethje's Fight Style

Hardkore

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score

Ali takes exception to people who criticized Justin's fight style. Ali is a scumbag, apparently he doesn't realize it's mainly people who think that Justin's style is not sustainable for a long career, not so much bashing Justin or his fighting spirit.

Justin is a must see action fighter, but I think we can all agree he needs to alter parts of his game, if he wants any serious title aspirations and not just a rock sock em robot who's there to satisfy the Just Bleed God.

100% agree with Ali.

If he wants to fight that way it's his prerogative. He can still beat high level guys that way and make great money.

Justin should tighten up his defense. Don't just show people you have a granite chin, make them earn it.

Ali takes exception to people who criticized Justin's fight style. Ali is a scumbag, apparently he doesn't realize it's mainly people who think that Justin's style is not sustainable for a long career, not so much bashing Justin or his fighting spirit.

Justin is a must see action fighter, but I think we can all agree he needs to alter parts of his game, if he wants any serious title aspirations and not just a rock sock em robot who's there to satisfy the Just Bleed God.

Ali want Gaethje to be his client lol

Justin should tighten up his defense. Don't just show people you have a granite chin, make them earn it.

He could use his wrestling too. I don't like him just standing there covering up letting guys guys tee off on him. As I was watching the fight, I knew Dustin was going to land clean with a bomb at some point

Justin didn’t make it to main event in UFC with his technique in martial arts. He got to where he is today with his bite down and brawl mentality. He is a hard nosed blue collar fighter. He will force a war out of anyone and will never quit (unless KOd). That’s how he made a name for himself and that’s why ufc put him on main event. If Justin changed his game, he wouldn’t be who he is. He won’t be able to change all his bad habits and become a technical striker all of a sudden. Will take years. That’s why in his interviews he says this is who he is and he won’t change.

He could use his wrestling too. I don't like him just standing there covering up letting guys guys tee off on him. As I was watching the fight, I knew Dustin was going to land clean with a bomb at some point
I was hoping he'd go for a TD but then it never came... Justin really is telling the truth when he says he wants to be remembered as an exciting fighter, damn the consequences.

Justin didn’t make it to main event in UFC with his technique in martial arts. He got to where he is today with his bite down and brawl mentality. He is a hard nosed blue collar fighter. He will force a war out of anyone and will never quit (unless KOd). That’s how he made a name for himself and that’s why ufc put him on main event. If Justin changed his game, he wouldn’t be who he is. He won’t be able to change all his bad habits and become a technical striker all of a sudden. Will take years. That’s why in his interviews he says this is who he is and he won’t change.

I'm well aware of that, but he got by with that style in the regionals and PFL. The UFC has guys who are bigger and more skilled than him, if he wants to be truly elite he needs to adapt and change.

I was hoping he'd go for a TD but then it never came... Justin really is telling the truth when he says he wants to be remembered as an exciting fighter, damn the consequences.

Love his fighting style, but it's not going to get him a championship. If he's looking to be remembered and a lifetime of CTE, he'll get his wish

Back