Ali Abdelaziz threatens Conor McGregor: "I will catch you outside"

Ali is probably 20 pounds heavier than Conor and a legit BJJ blackbelt. When he grabs Conor it's over.

Ali is probably 20 pounds heavier than Conor and a legit BJJ blackbelt. When he grabs Conor it's over.
Ali's MMArecord at LW is 1-3, all 3 loses by submission and he has the nerve to call anyone a bitch with a straight face when he tapped out in 75% of his fights.

You know what makes me mad more than anything?” asked Abdelaziz. “Not that he talked about me or talked about Khabib. Stuff like that, I brush it off. But you talk all of this stuff and the third round comes and you come to me and tell me ‘it’s business,’ that’s a ho.

View attachment 455303

A government snitch referring to someone else as a "ho".

<puh-lease75>

lol... Ali can't fight. He would maybe be competitive with Dolce.

Khabib getting much respect for showing honour, respect and dignity...

Now compare their managers post fight in Ali and Kavanagh....
It's almost like theyve got each others managers or some shit lol.

Khabib getting much respect for showing honour, respect and dignity...

Now compare their managers post fight in Ali and Kavanagh....
It's almost like theyve got each others managers or some shit lol.

Kav is his head coach. Audie Attar is his manager.

muslims are retarded because they get offended by that! yet they expect tolerance from everybody and if someone criticizes them with quotes from their own holy book they call you islamophobe and racist.

I agree, muslims are annoying with their radicalism.

But you can also say Irish are retarded because they expect people from other cultures
be ok with them drinking like pigs, cursing and talking shit about someone's parents.

When i had a party with Irish back in my student exchange program they acted the same
and we warned them they shouldn't do it, or else they are getting fucked up.
They looked pretty suprised.

Last edited:
Kav is his head coach. Audie Attar is his manager.
Fairs but still...
Ali coming out looking like the biggest douch and he's from Khabibs side.
Kavanagh coming out very respectable and impartial and he's from mcgregors side.
That was kinda my point.

Well you can also say Irish are retarded because they expect people from other cultures
be ok with them drinking like pigs, cursing and talking shit about someone's parents.

When i had a party with Irish back in my student exchange program they acted the same

You sound fun.

I agree, muslims are annoying with their radicalism.

But you can also say Irish are retarded because they expect people from other cultures

Well, yeah, you threatened people at a party. Of course they looked surprised.

Conor's hero -- Muhammad Ali
Conor's manager -- Audi Attar (Iraqi born muslim)

Conman isn't anti-muslim. "its just business"

Back