Ali is on the grill!’ Israeli settlers celebrate burning of Palestinian baby

Sure but let's remember one side has more dead infants and children than the other and its not unrelated to the conflict. Even if the kid died of some disease, you think the fact that Gaza's collapsing healthcare infrastructure is entirely unrelated to that fact? Maybe but maybe not.

If you know there's going to be a conflict at the border or anywhere in particular, then why bring your children to that area? Why take the chance? This is why they have more dead children.

If you know there's going to be a conflict at the border or anywhere in particular, then why bring your children to that area? Why take the chance? This is why they have more dead children.
You mean security fence. Its not the border, its encroaching on Palestinian land.

Besides, Palestinian kids die for other reasons as well like the aforementioned strained healthcare system which is wholly inadequate for the needs of Gaza.

Last edited:
You security fence. Its not the border, its encroaching on Palestinian land.

Besides, Palestinian kids die for other reasons as well like the aforementioned strained healthcare system which is wholly inadequate for the needs of Gaza.

What does that have to do with making it ok to bring your children where people are throwing rocks and molotovs at soldiers, where they surely will be getting a response back? What's the thinking here? Sounds like they don't give a shit about their children knowing that they're bringing them to an area that has an ongoing conflict. This lasted for days.

Shitty healthcare is right but why are Fatah and Hamas leaders living in fancy expensive houses? Where's all the money going to that they get from the U.S and many other countries? Sounds like a government issue which they clearly are incapable of.

What does that have to do with making it ok to bring your children where people are throwing rocks and molotovs at soldiers, where they surely will be getting a response back? What's the thinking here? Sounds like they don't give a shit about their children knowing that they're bringing them to an area that has an ongoing conflict. This lasted for days.
There was like one or two cases of kids there. Its mainly young people who are not considered kids in that part of the world being indiscriminately slaughtered by Israel in these protests.
Shitty healthcare is right but why are Fatah and Hamas leaders living in fancy expensive houses? Where's all the money going to that they get from the U.S and many other countries? Sounds like a government issue which they clearly are incapable of.
Its not about money, its about the blockade that Israel has on Gaza which prevents many kinds of imports such as medical supplies from getting into Gaza. I know you guys want to blame everything on Hamas but the reality is they are a relatively powerless entity in the face of the overwhelming power of the Israeli state.

Here's a recent one. Same media outlet, same author, both just a few weeks apart:

DgBI5OUWkAEhV0w.jpg

DgBI5OZXUAA2GDj.jpg

America separating adults and children at the border (even though the reasons for doing this are obvious) - bad, must be stopped.

Israel killing people at their border, many of whom are unarmed women and children, journalists, aid workers and medics - not only is this OK, it's an obligation.

The media is full of examples like this and the agenda and double standards should be obvious.
Does your ignorance know no bounds? The National Review has never advocated open-border policies. This is absurd.

Here, stop reading Gateway Pundit, which is misinforming you, and educate yourself. A recent article from TNR:
Mexico — What Went Wrong?

Here is a "Firing Line" episode from 1981 with the news magazine's founder, William F. Buckley Jr., interviewing Reagan's Attorney General at the time, William French Smith. Among other things, he proposes profiling potential illegal immigrants according to whether or not they are native English speakers, since 98% of them weren't, and also mentioning the highly controversial book recently rediscovered by the American mainstream due to Stephen Bannon's embrace of it as a prism for understanding the world, The Camp of Saints.

I will not endure attacks on perhaps the preeminent bastion of intellectual conservative thought for the past half century by pasty, uninformed troglodytes.

Does your ignorance know no bounds? The National Review has never advocated open-border policies. This is absurd.

Here, stop reading Gateway Pundit, which is misinforming you, and educate yourself. A recent article from TNR:
Mexico — What Went Wrong?

Here is a "Firing Line" episode from 1981 with the news magazine's founder, William F. Buckley Jr., interviewing Reagan's Attorney General at the time, William French Smith. Among other things, he proposes profiling potential illegal immigrants according to whether or not they are native English speakers, since 98% of them weren't, and also mentioning the highly controversial book recently rediscovered by the American mainstream due to Stephen Bannon's embrace of it as a prism for understanding the world, The Camp of Saints.

I will not endure attacks on perhaps the preeminent bastion of intellectual conservative thought for the past half century by pasty, uninformed troglodytes.

Funny that you popped back in with this totally off topic drivel, yet you still have not responded to my post responding to your initial post (#8) that was riddled with problems. Perhaps you just conveniently missed it?

Again now:
I don't recall Palestinians bombing US targets. That was Israel. I also don't recall Palestinian spies running wild in America. I certainly don't remember 200 of their spies rounded up in relation to 9/11 and then released. That was the Israelis too. I also can't recall Palestinians stealing our nuclear tech, creating their own secret arsenal and then selling our stolen secrets and nuclear material to countries such as China, South Africa, let alone our sworn enemy at the time, the evil Russians. Again, that was done by the Israelis.

I would like to add, with respect to your "unchecked expansionism" that I bet you still have not researched Plan Dalet or Eretz Israel, true?

"The state of Israel must invent dangers, and to do this it must adopt the methods of provocation and revenge... And above all, let us hope for a new war with the Arab countries so that we may finally get rid of our troubles and acquire our space."
--Moshe Sharett, Israeli's first Foreign Minister from 1948-1956, and Prime Minister from 1954-1956.

Back