Economy Alibaba announces tremendously bad news, yuuge job losses

Tekk

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Well, thankfully our economy is kicking ass.

It’s just interesting how all the good news, trillions in wealth, and the rest is ignored by the left.

But give you the chance to get on you knees for China, NK, ms13 etc, you can’t get down fast enough.

Jeff Bezos is the enemy. Jack Ma is our friend.

Last edited:
Good. We don't need giant Chinese corporations coming to America and enslaving us, spreading their privacy invading social credit score propaganda. We arent smart enough to defend ourselves from that junk.

Thanks Obama
It’s just interesting how all the good news, trillions in wealth, and the rest is ignored by the left.

Like how you trumptards pretended all positive numbers from 2008 to 2016 were fake?

But give you the chance to get on you knees for China, NK, ms13 etc, you can’t get down fast enough.

Bobbys Deflectors on maximum power!

Tell me how the American whisky industry, solar manufacturing, Harley Davidson are doing g under Trump tariffs? I'm sure your deflections will make them feel better.

Thanks Obama

Like how you trumptards pretended all positive numbers from 2008 to 2016 were fake?

Tell me how the American whisky industry, solar manufacturing, Harley Davidson are doing g under Trump tariffs? I'm sure your deflections will make them feel better.

1, I give obama all the credit he deserves. His lackluster economy helped elect trump.

2, how’s the Dow/unemployment/economy doing?

<TheDonald>

<GinJuice>

Those aren't job losses, they were never created.

Good. We don't need giant Chinese corporations coming to America and enslaving us, spreading their privacy invading social credit score propaganda. We arent smart enough to defend ourselves from that junk.

This is exaggerated of course, but in a general sense the less direct Chinese 'tech giant' involvement in the US the better. The liabilities outweigh the benefits*, so thanks but no thanks. We get on fine without organic FDI from China and inorganic investments (i.e. buying up controlling stake in US tech assets) need to be blocked outright; Europe is beginning to do the same as the Trump Admin. You see, "normalized relations" with China isn't desirable and that's a decision China made a long time ago.

Edit: Obvious.

Last edited:
No Chinese corporation of that size is totally disentangled from the Chinese Communist Party. I wonder if most Americans understand this.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5ba336c0e4b069d5f9cfda9a

Chinese tech giant Alibaba will no longer bring the 1 million jobs it had promised to the U.S. because the hostile trade environment created by President Donald Trump and his ongoing tariff conflict with China has made such a plan impossible, the company’s co-founder and chairman Jack Ma announced this week.

So how does Trump spin this in his favor? I remember his supporters heralding this as a yuge win.

Jeff Bezos is the enemy. Jack Ma is our friend.

Thanks Obama

Thanks, Trump.

67f7.jpg

<Goldie11>

Our economy isn't kicking ass, just the stock market.

Most people have experienced little to no wage growth. Employment is up but the pay is down.

People are required to do more for less compensation in virtually every industry.

Posturing. They 'promised' to bring jobs over, but then broke their promise. That just shows what their promises are worth.

Jack is probably a little pissed off about this too.

Alibaba owns Ant Financial. Kill 'Em All.

-1x-1.png

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5ba336c0e4b069d5f9cfda9a

Chinese tech giant Alibaba will no longer bring the 1 million jobs it had promised to the U.S. because the hostile trade environment created by President Donald Trump and his ongoing tariff conflict with China has made such a plan impossible, the company’s co-founder and chairman Jack Ma announced this week.
This couldn't possibly be because Jack Ma is retiring.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/07/technology/alibaba-jack-ma-retiring.html

Thanks for proving my point.

Continuing the growth that Obama started
MW-EH199_djia_o_20160304140141_MG.jpg

<GinJuice>

Did you have as brain aneurism?

The chart you just posted clearly shows the Dow was flat from July of 2014.

Magically, Trump was elected, and the next day the economy took off like a rocket.

Hmmm...

End of thread.

Did you have as brain aneurism?

The chart you just posted clearly shows the Dow was flat from July of 2014.

Magically, Trump was elected, and the next day the economy took off like a rocket.

Hmmm...

Lol at you ignoring YEARS of growth under obama and pretending it didn't happen. Pricing my original point for a second time.

Never change Bobby, never change.

Back